|This article is about a/an monster in Kishiryu Sentai Ryusoulger.|
- "Not trash!"
The Poltergeist Minosaur (ポルターガイストマイナソー Porutāgaisuto Mainasō) is a poltergeist-themed Minosaur monster from the Warfare Tribe Druidon, created from the emotions of a stuffed Stegosaurus toy named Gao-kun, based on its despair at being thrown away.
to be added
to be added
Powers and Abilities
- Absorption: The Poltergeist Minosaur can assimilate any object into its body.
- Poison Gas Emission: After receiving attacks, the Poltergeist Minosaur can generate a poisonous gas that weakens its opponents.
- Size Alteration: The Poltergeist Minosaur can increase its height without the aid of its host's negative energy.
- Poison Blast: The Poltergeist Minosaur can generate its poison gas as an energy blast and launch it from its hands.
- Hope Empowerment: As Canalo inspired Gao-kun to never give up, the Stegosaurus toy generated hope that counteracted the Poltergeist Minosaur's accumulated despair in its body, paralyzing it.
- Minosaur Attribute: Undead Monster
- Place of Distribution: Laughing Trash Dump
- Experience Point: 503
Behind the Scenes
- to be added
- The Poltergeist Minosaur is a repainted & modified version of the Troll Minosaur.
- This Minosaur is based on a poltergeist, a type of ghost or spirit that is responsible for physical disturbances, such as loud noises & objects being moved or destroyed.
- Poltergeist Mineosaur is similar to Trash Dimension from Choujin Sentai Jetman as both are created from toys that have been thrown out
- However, Gao-kun did not belong to any of the Ryusoulgers when Poohtan was Jet Swallow's.
- The Poltergeist Minosaur's design suggests a haunted house as a secondary motif.
- The skull face on the Poltergeist Minosaur is similar to the Skullmastars from Kamen Rider Black RX.