|This article is about a/an villain in Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger.|
- ""It's best to leave office while there's hope de aru. I resign""
- ―Babatcheed's final words before his death.[src]
Pollution President Babatcheed (害統領ババッチード, Gaitōryō Babatchīdo) is the new leader of the Gaiark who battled the Go-Ongers before setting up their new base of operations in Gunman World. He is the identical successor and son of Pollution President Batcheed after his death at the hands of the Shinkengers and the Go-ongers in Samurai Sentai Shinkenger vs. Go-onger: Ginmaku Bang!!.
to be added
- Height - 220cm
- Giant form - 66.0m
- Weight - 297kg
- Giant form - 742.5t
- Babacheed is the fourth Legacy Villain that the Gokaigers have fought, followed by Satarakura Jr., Sandaaru Jr., and Cosmic Kenpō Master Pachacamac XIII.
- Babatcheed is voiced by Banjō Ginga, who also voiced Batcheed.
- Babatcheed's suit is a direct reuse of Pollution President Batcheed's suit. The only differences between him and Pollution President Batcheed is their weapons are put in different arms.
- Like all other Ministers and Presidents of the Galark, Babatcheed has a signature phrase he says at the end of almost every sentence. For this particular President, that would be "de aru."
- Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger