|This article is about a/an set of villains in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.|
There were three armored, horse-riding Plague Patrol soldiers that all wore horned helmets but with much smaller horns than the first soldier. With their boss Plague Sentry, they oversee the excavation of the poisonous gases on Edenoi.
They first appear in "A Friend in Need" and first fight Dex and the Power Ranger, but they were equal in strength. The Plague Patrol knew Dex was among the rebels in the cave, perhaps from seeing him standing near the entrance. After a fight with the Rangers and Dex while accompanied by the Cogwarts, the Plague Patrol retreated.
They reappear in "Escape From Edenoi" trying to capture Dex and his friends, but they lost them.
- The Plague Patrol were actually repainted and hybrid versions of various costumes with horned helmet-engraved heads and furry padding added to them:
- Plague Patrol #1 has a generic body, the stinger-like ponytail and boots of Scorpina's giant scorpion form mixed with the left from Kakuranger cat monster Bakeneko (unused in "Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers" Season Three) with some of its arm fur refashioned as leg covers.
- Plague Patrol #2 has a generic body, the boots and silver-painted armor parts of Dairanger monster Master Kaku's final armored form (unused in "Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers" Season Two), the right arm of Kakuranger weasel monster Kamaitachi's giant form (unused in "Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers" Season Three), and the necklace of Gnarly Gnome.
- Plague Patrol #3 has a generic body, the silver-painted boots and armor parts of Dairanger villain Iron Face Chouryou (unused in "Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers" Season Two), and the arm-saw of Erik Barbaric's giant armored form.
- Plague Patrol at the Kamen Rider Wiki