|This article is about a/an monster in Kaitou Sentai Lupinranger VS Keisatsu Sentai Patranger.|
- "Time to hope for a last second comeback! I'll see you all for the sequel! Farewell! Farewell! And farewell!"
- ―Final words before Death[src]
Pitch Cock (ピッチ・コック Pitchi Kokku) is a peafowl-themed Gangler Monster of the Interdimensional Crime Group Gangler, equipped with the "Roll Over, Beethoven/Fais rouler Beethoven" treasure from the Lupin Collection.
Pitch Cock has a gray head with peafowl head on its sides and green feathers on top of it. His upper torso is adorned with a peacock feather-styled cape. His left arm is red with gold three-fingered claw with a Gangler Safe on the left shoulder. His body is black and he wears over knee-length mahogany boots that are red on the bottom, have gray fur on the top, and covered in gold metal plates and soles.
to be added
to be added
Powers and Abilities
- Human Disguise: Like every Gangler Monster, Pitch Cock has the special ability to disguise himself as a cameraman to hunt for treasures.
- Fall: Due to the "Roll Over, Beethoven/Fais rouler Beethoven" treasure equipped within his safe, he is able to make his opponent fall. The only downside to this is that his opponent has to be on the ground for it to work. If they're in the air, this ability is rendered useless.
- Peacocken (ピーコッ剣 Pīkokken): In battle, Pitch Cock wields a rapier-shaped saber with a feather design on the hilt which allows him to change the gender of any living being or alter the design of any inanimate object when hit.
- Height: 186 cm (Giant:46.5 m)
- Weight: 205 kg (Giant:512.5 tons)
- Criminal Record: Indiscriminate Sex Change, Physical Assault
- Lupin Collection: Roll Over, Beethoven/Fais rouler Beethoven Tire
- Gangler Safe Location: Left shoulder
- Password Number: 1-0-8
Behind the Scenes
to be added
Pitch Cock is a play on Hitchcock, the last name of famed British filmmaker Alfred Hitchcock.
- Animal Theme: Peacock
- Possible Prehistoric Basis: Zhenyuanlong
- Pitch Cock's name is a play on Hitchcock, the last name of famed British filmmaker Alfred Hitchcock.
- His ability to swap genders is likely a reference to Hitchcock's famous film Psycho, where the antagonist Norman Bates takes on the identity of his dead mother.
- His design inspiration may be a likely reference to The Birds, another famous Hitchcock film that focuses on a series of sudden, unexplained violent bird attacks on the people of Bodega Bay, California over the course of a few days.
- Pitch is the first Gangler Monster with a Gangler Safe not located on their abdomen area to assume a human form.