|This article is about a/an monster in Tensou Sentai Goseiger.|
- "Oh geez! Does that mean there's a job opening?"
- ―Pikarime of the Shakōkidogū's first words
Pikarime of the Shakōkidogū (遮光器土偶のピカリ眼(メ) Shakōkidogū no Pikarime) is a member of the Earth Condemnation Group Yuumajuu.
A childish old friend of Makuin's, whom she affectionately dubs "Maki-sama", she shows up to help him out after Kingong runs off from his failures and anger with the previous incident, preventing Buredoran from becoming his right-hand man. Using her hypnotic powers, Pikarime brainwashes a major section of the city into an emotionless, motivationless trance, including Nozomu Amachi as he comes home from school. As Alata tries to motivate Professor Amachi in regards to his son, the other Goseiger try and fail to face her, particularly with Makuin himself supporting her out. Eventually she uses her power to force everyone to jump off a cliff with Nozomu leading them as the Goseiger try to defeat her and Makuin to prevent it. However it is Professor Amachi who breaks Pikarime's spell, awakening Nozomu and everyone by showing his love for his son and allowing for the Goseiger to stand up to her. Becoming Super Goseiger, they destroy her with the Super Gosei Dynamic, which also nearly takes Makuin until Buredoran saves him in his own schemes to become his right-hand.
After Buredoran grows Pikarime with his Bibi Bugs, the Goseiger and Gosei Knight make quick work of the Yuumajuu, using the Ground Great Strike empowered by the Taka Headder to finish her off.
to be added
Modus and Arsenal
Pikarime's main ability are her "hypnoti-eyes", which she uses to hypnotize anyone under her spell, making them lose all emotion and motivation to do anything and forcing them to do whatever she says. She also has two curved-swords she uses as offensive weapons.
- to be added
Behind the Scenes
- Movie Reference: Her name is derived from the 1960 version of Village of the Damned (未知空間の恐怖 光る眼 Mikaku Kuukan no Kyofu Hikaru Me), with the usage of the simplified version of the 1995 version (光る眼, Hikaru Me).
- Pikarime's ability changes anyone hit by it into a mob of emotionless beings, with her power similar to the hypnotic power of the children and the mob to their emotionless state.
- The kanji in Pikarime's name is the one for "eye" (眼 Me), referring to her hypnotic shining eyes. She is modeled after an ant.
- Pikarime is also based off of the Dogu, a clay figurine of unknown purposes, with Pikarime being specifically based on the Shakōki-dogū (遮光器土偶), or "goggle-eyed" variant of Dogu.
- Pikarime's head design is slightly similar to the Doguu Monster from the 3rd Super Sentai Battle Fever J.
- She is one of three Earth Condemation Group Yuumajuu not to be adapted as Toxic Beasts in Power Rangers Megaforce due to Nickeleodeon's 22 episode limit.
- Her head resembles Shakkoumon from the 2nd season of Digimon.
- Pikarime resembles Orichalcos Shunoros with Orichalcos Aristeros with Orichalcos Dexia from the 4th season of the original Yu-Gi-Oh! anime.