|This article is about a/an Galaxy Warrior Contestant in Power Rangers Ninja Steel.|
|―Phonepanzee's attack quote.[src]|
|"Yes! I'm huge!"|
|―Phonepanzee when being gigantified.[src]|
|"Ough! Uh! Oh no! I've been disconnected! Ura! Aah!"|
|―Phonepanzee's final words before his death.[src]|
Phonepanzee was first seen at school as he records Calvin and Hayley's voices. He later returns and now records the Red, Pink, Blue, and Gold Rangers' voices. The monster attempted to sneak off, but he bumps into a bicycle and cause the Rangers to notice him. As they gave chase to him, he has an army of Basherbots to aid him, so the Rangers morphed and does battle with the Basherbots.
With the Rangers distracted, Phonepanzee was able to mimic the Rangers' voices, and used it to get clean hits on the Rangers with his Sonic Boom. It worked on the Rangers, but the Red Ranger was able to make a beatdown on him. Knowing that his plan has succeed, he runs away. Phonepanzee later reappears in Galvanax's ship to make a call to the Yellow Ranger, pretending to be the Gold Ranger saying that the White Ranger is trying to cheat before telling him to be at Frasier Plaza. The monster was able to ambush and capture him with an army of Basherbots and snatch his Power Star. He later does the same thing with the Red and Pink Ranger, for which he has the Basherbots tie up. He tries to do the same with the White, Blue, and Gold Rangers, but it was foiled when he mimics Hayley's voice to call the Gold Ranger, not knowing that the White Ranger (along with the Blue Ranger) was right beside him. They morphed and battled Phonepanzee and were able to get back the Power Stars by tricking the monster. He attempted to strike the White Ranger, but to no avail. With the Blue and Pink Rangers' Battle Morpher Arrow Blast, the Gold Ranger's Rock Storm Slash, and the Red and White Rangers' Blade Slash Final Attack, Phonepanzee was destroyed.
He was then gigantified by Galvanax's ship, so the Rangers summoned their Zords to battle hi. He used his Super Sonic Boom to stun the Zords, but the Kodiak Zord used its Sonic Howl to weaken the Sonic Boom, destroying his phone and freeing the Zords. The Rangers then combined their Zords to form the Ninja Steel Megazord and the Gold Ranger combines his to form the Bull Rider Megazord to aid the Ninja Steel Megazord in battle. With the Ninja Steel Megazord's Master Slash Final Attack and the Bull Rider Megazord's Rodeo Rapid Blast Final Attack, Phonepanzee was destroyed for good.
As Phonepanzee's name implies, his personality is that of a loony prankster. He is quite childish and always applies with a hoo-hooing laugh, but he is quite powerful, using the Rangers' voices against them. He will also take his missions seriously and steal the Ninja Power Stars at any rate.
Powers and Abilities
- Strength: Phonepanzee is one of the stronger monsters, being able to overpower the Rangers on a few occasions.
- Basherbots Summoning: Phonepanzee is able to summon Basherbots to aid him in battle.
- Hand to Hand Combat: He managed to overwhelm all six Rangers in hand to hand combat.
- Vine Swing: Being a chimpanzee-themed monster, Phonepanzee is able to swing in vines. It is shown to be powerful enough to send the Yellow, Red, and Pink Rangers flying with one kick.
- Sonic Boom: Phonepanzee's signature attack where he unleashes a massive sonic boom from his mouth that can blow away his opponents.
- Super Sonic Boom: An upgraded form of Phonepanzee's Sonic Boom when enlarged, this one is powerful enough to interfere with the Rangers' Zords and stun them.
- Phone Recorder: Phonepanzee possesses a green telephone booth on the right side of his head that he can use to record his enemies' voices.
- Voice Mimicry: When Phonepanzee records his enemies' voices with his phone, he can gain that enemy's voice and sound exactly like them.
- Phone Typer: Phonepanzee also possesses a green phone typer on the left side of his head for which he can type in people's phone numbers and call them.
- Leather Bag: Phonepanzee had a brown leather bag where he keeps all the Power Stars he stole from the Rangers he captured.
Behind the Scenes
- Phonepanzee is voiced by Simon McKinnney.
- Phonepanzee's name comes from the words Phone and Chimpanzee.