|This article is about a/an monster in Tensou Sentai Goseiger.|
Pesaranza of the Kesaran-Pasaran (ケサランパサランのペサラン挫（ザ) Kesaran-Pasaran no Pesaranza) is a member of the Earth Condemnation Group Yuumajuu
Pesaranza is summoned by Makuin and Kingong to cause problems to lovers, allowing him to rampage and destroy hearts as the Goseiger try to help a boy win over a girl's heart. That boy becomes a main target for Pesaranza due to his desire for eating ruined first-love; the Goseiger try to strike him but his abilities makes him impossible to hit by their weapons. Ultimately Gosei Knight freezes him in place with the Istop Gosei Card, leading to both destroying him with a combined Gosei Dynamic/Knightick Dynamic combination.
After growing via Bibi Bugs, the Goseiger form Skyick Gosei Great to use a tornado to freeze Pesaranza in place once again before both they and Gosei Ground finish him off with ease.
to be added
Pesaranza's main ability releases small energy balls which infect people who are in love, making them become more obsessed to the point of causing calamity for them, allowing him to easily suck up their emotions for a meal. He can also split his body into many multiple fluffballs to avoid attacks.
Behind the Scenes
- Pesaranza of the Kesaran-Pasaran was voiced by Norihisa Mori
- Movie Reference: Pesaranza's name is from the 1943 version of Phantom of the Opera (オペラ座の怪人 Opera-za no Kaijin).
- The Phantom is notable as a villain who is obsessed with a singer and is willing to ruin the love life of other people in order to get what he desires.
- The kanji in Pesaranza's name is the one for "break" (挫 Za), referring to Pesaranza's ability to split himself apart. He is modeled after a leech.
- Pesaranza is also based off of the Kesaran-Pasaran, a rather obscure Yokai of Japanese myth.
- Pesaranza seems to take elements from two monsters from Kyoryu Sentai Zyuranger