|This article is about a/an monster in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.|
- "Have fear, the Peckster's here!"
Peckster was created by Finster. Peckster attacked Angel Grove and attacked the building. He encountered the Rangers. Peckster could fly, create strong winds using his wings and he could break any things with his beak. He also could shoot darts. Peckster was powerful, but silly monster. The Rangers decided to trick him, as they saw how he destroyed the simple rubber ball. Zack invited Peckster to the game, where Peckster had to destroy the five balls of different materials. The fifth ball was made of super strong rubber, where Peckster stucked his beak. Then Rita enlarged Peckster, but he was destroyed by the Megazord.
During Rita and Zedd's marriage plans, Peckster was recreated by Finster to attack the Rangers at the Spectre Theater. Peckster assisted Rhinoblaster when guarding the Rangers in the Spectre Theater, not at all menacing like before, but instead more of a monster version of Bulk and Skull.
Peckster was possibly destroyed again by Zordon's energy wave.
Powers and Abilities
- Pecking Attack: Uses his large beak to attack foes with.
- Projectiles: Fires red spike like projectiles from his mouth.
- Storms: With a gust of his wings, Peckster can produce wind storms.
Behind The Scenes
- Peckster is voiced by Scott Page-Pagter.
- Peckster comes from what is commonly referred to as "Zyu2" footage, and was not seen in the original Zyuranger.