|This article is about a/an actor in the Power Rangers franchise.|
Paul L. Schrier II is an American actor best known for his role of Bulk from Mighty Morphin Power Rangers to Power Rangers Lost Galaxy. He reprised the role in the Power Rangers Wild Force episode "Forever Red" alongside Jason Narvy who played Skull, and in both Power Rangers Samurai and Power Rangers Super Samurai
Other appearances as Bulk
- Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: The Movie
- Turbo: A Power Rangers Movie
- The Good, the Bad, and the Stupid
- Zeo Serial
- Power Rangers Funniest Moments
Other roles in Power Rangers
- Mighty Morphin Power Rangers
- Mighty Morphin Alien Rangers
- "Attack Of The 60' Bulk" - Bratboy (A monster created from Bulk)
- Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue
- Power Rangers Time Force
- Power Rangers Hyper Force
- Episodes 1-25 - Jack
- He also directed a few episodes during the Mighty Morphin period. During filming of the MMPR movie, Both he and Narvy felt underused, so the producers decided to give them the opportunity to be part of the crew on the set of the series.
- Schrier also did voicework in non-Power Ranger shows released by Saban, such as Eagle Riders and Teknoman, where he defies type playing one of the show's major villains.
- Schrier is the oldest actor in either Power Rangers or Sentai to play a Ranger in a core team during their season's airing.