|This article is about a/an actress in Power Rangers Turbo, the third installment in the Zordon Era , and Power Rangers in Space.|
Patricia Ja Lee (born July 19, 1975) is an Korean-American actress, voice actress, motion capture actress and model who played Cassie Chan in Power Rangers Turbo (1997) and Power Rangers In Space (1998).
- Hollywood Kills (2006)
- Power Rangers Super Megaforce (2014)
- Power Rangers Lost Galaxy (1999)
- Power Rangers in Space (1998)
- Power Rangers Turbo (1997)
- Lucky Star (2008)
- Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex (2002)
- Tenchi Muyô! GXP (2002)
- C3 Fighters (2001)
- Hand Maid May (2001)
- Gate Keepers (2001)
- Black Heaven (2000)
- Serial Experiments: Lain (1998)
- Battle Athletes Victory (1998)
- Cowboy Bebop (1998)
- El Hazard: The Alternative World (1998)
- Battle Athletes (1997)
- El Hazard: Wanderers (1995)
- Mobile Suit Gundam 0083: Stardust Memory (1991)
- Akira (1988)
- Phase Paradox (2001) - Uma Remick
- Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles (2007) - Jill Valentine
- Resident Evil 5 (2009) - Jill Valentine
- Has been in Oscar Mayer, Enterprise and Wells Fargo commercials.
- Her ethnic heritage is Korean-American.
- She speaks some Korean and Spanish.
- She has a BA in psychology and is currently working on her PhD in psychology.
- According to the MK Cast site ( http://www.freewebs.com/jigoku-neko/mkcast.htm ) She plays the Mortal Kombat Character Li Mei.
- She portrays Haruhi Suzumiya in the live-action shorts "Adventures of the ASOS Brigade".
- When Valerie Vernon was going to be replaced, the producers offered Patricia Ja Lee, the opportunity to reprise her character from Power Rangers Turbo (1997) and Power Rangers in Space (1998). She was willing to reprise her role, but they couldn't agree on the contract. In the end, Melody Perkins was able to take her place.