|This article is about a/an monster in Power Rangers S.P.D.|
- "My plan is to turn people into parsley and then plant them into ground. "
- ―Parsnippity [src]
Little is known about Parsnippity. He was an alien and one of the monsters, invited by Broodwing to the Gruumm's ship. Parsnippity's evil plan was to turn people into parsley and plant them in the ground. Mora didn't like his plan so Emperor Gruumm hurled him off of the ship, he is destroyed offscreen.
Little is known about Parsnippity. He was shown as a bit cunning, as he offered Gruumm to turn people on the Earth into the parsley and then plant them into the ground. Mora didn't like his plan and Gruumm hurled off the ship. However Parsnippity was punished unfairly, as he tried to aid Gruumm, so his punishment was undeserved.
Powers And Abilities
Behind The Scenes
- Parsnippity is voiced by the unknown actor.
- Parsnippity is a hybrid of three monster suits. He has the head of Deviot, the body of Boribaru from Mirai Sentai Timeranger vs. GoGoFive (unused in Power Rangers Time Force), and the repainted boots of Tankenstein.
- His name isn't mentioned in the episode and isn't listed in the credits.
- Currently Parsnippity's voice actor is unknown.