|This article is about a/an monster in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.|
- "Rangers! Step right up and try your luck! (...) Absolutely right! Hey, you're bright! (...) Hey, let’s play."
- ―Pachinko Head’s first words upon being created.[src]
Pachinko Head was a pachinko monster who served as the main antagonist of the episode " Rocky Just Wants to Have Fun".
When Rocky enjoys playing Ernie's new Pachinko game too much, Lord Zedd casts a spell on it which causes Rocky to have an unhealthy addiction to having fun. His plan is to leave Rocky so carefree that the others will be at such a significant disadvantage that Zedd can easily destroy them and conquer Earth. Zedd attacks them with the Putty Patrol after which he turns the game into Pachinko Head. Zedd creates his monster immediately in front of the Power Rangers who have just defeated the Putties. Pachinko Head turns Billy, Kimberly, and Aisha into softball-sized pachinko balls while Rocky is unable to focus on anything other than having fun. While Adam and Tommy dodge his attack, Pachinko Head and Rocky play improvised football before Adam jump kicks Pachinko Head down. Unfazed, the monster then turns Rocky and Adam pachinko balls just like the others, with Tommy the last Ranger standing. Before he can transform Tommy, the White Ranger distracts him with the frisbee that they used in their game, allowing Tommy to escape with the Ranger pachinko balls.
Tommy brings his transformed friends back to the Command Center and Alpha seeks out a way to revert the Rangers to their normal states. However, Pachinko Head has decided to visit the fairgrounds and is causing the rides to go haywire, so Tommy is forced to face him alone. Pachinko Head runs away to play hide and seek and manages to avoid Tommy. Realizing that his monster is doing nothing, Lord Zedd throws a Growth Bomb which Pachinko Head catches and detonates it. Tommy summons his White Tigerzord in Warrior Mode, but the monster defeats him with a devastating fireball blast. Meanwhile, Alpha finds a way to restore Rocky and revert him to his normal state, breaking Zedd's spell over him, and is sent to aid Tommy. Rocky summons his Red Dragon Thunderzord and engages Pachinko Head. Once the other Power Rangers are restored they form the Thunder Megazord, allowing the Rangers to defeat Pachinko Head. After his destruction, Pachinko Head reverts back to his original form as a pachink machine and returns to Ernie's bar.
Pachinko Head was a very playful, mischievous and overall fun loving creature who often spouted jokes and always spoke in rhymes. His idea of fun was causing mass chaos, which made him a formidable enemy.
Powers and Abilities
- Pachinko Ball Blasts: Pachinko Head could fire yellow energy beams from his right arm that turned the Rangers it hit into gigantic pachinko balls.
- Equilibrium: Pachinko Head was able to remain completely upright after Adam jump kicked him in the eye and it took multiple swing kicks from the Red Dragon Thunderzord and its staff to knock him away.
- Machine Sabotage: Pachinko Head could make his eye shimmer with blue energy to cause rides to go berserk and work at amazing
- Energy Fireball: Pachinko Head could fire a single large orange fireball from his eye. This was his strongest attack as it wiped out the White Tigerzord and knocked Tommy out of it with one hit.
- Power: Pachinko Head was a very strong monster, one of the strongest of the season in fact, as he managed to defeat five of the Rangers and later the White Tigerzord and Red Dragon Thunderzord. He was at least stronger than Nimrod due to easily defeating the White Tigerzord but weaker than Four Head or Silver Horns as he was easily slain by the Thunder Saber.
- Depth Perception: Pachinko Head had depth perception despite having just a single eye.
- Speech: Pachinko Head was able to speak despite completely lacking a mouth.
- Strength: Pachinko Head was able to take down a Ranger with a swing each and knock back the Red Dragon Thunderzord with just two punches.
- Durability: Being based upon a large metal machine, Pachinko Head shrugged multiple kicks from the Red Dragon Thunderzord without reacting as well as multiple strikes from it's staff without being fazed.
- Speed: Pachinko Head was able to temporarily outrun Tommy on foot.
- Vulnerability to Superior Strength: Although he was easily able to defeat the White Tigerzord and Red Dragon Thunderzord, Pachinko Head was no match for the Thunder Megazord which easily took down and destroyed him.
- Fists: Pachinko Head lacked weapons, so greatly utilized his fists.
Behind the Scenes
- Pachinko Head was voiced by Michael Sorich.
to be added
to be added
to be added