|This article is about a/an mecha in Shuriken Sentai Ninninger.|
OtomoNin Dinomaru (オトモ忍ダイノマル Otomo Nin Dainomaru, lit. "Companion Ninja Dino Circle") is an orange auxiliary OtomoNin modeled after a Tyrannosaurus Rex.
to be added
to be added
Shurikenjin Dino (シュリケンジンダイノ Shurikenjin Daino) is an alternate form of Shurikenjin formed when Dinomaru takes over Shinobimaru's place with the OtomoNin placed into the formation's right hand, while the giant OtomoNin Shuriken: Dino is placed on the head in place of the Shinobimaru one. This is performed when AkaNinger spins his OtomoNin Shuriken: Dino in the Ninja Ichibantou and the "Shuriken Dino Combination" is announced.
- Dinomaru is a remold of Paonmaru with a drill for a tail.
- Dinomaru can be comparable to the Kyoryu Origami from Samurai Sentai Shinkenger.
- While not based on the same dinosaur, both function as a special sword weapon rather than the mech's default sword.
- Both were used in specials.
- The facial plate of Shurikenjin Dino resembles that of the helmet of AbaRed.
- ↑ http:/www.orendsrange.com/2015/04/ninninger-3rd-quarter-toy-rumors-new.html