|This article is about a/an Field Commander in Power Rangers Super Megaforce.|
- "Time for you to end up like the rest of your people!"
- ―Osogain's final words before his death[src]
Commander Osogain is a horseshoe crab/rhinoceros-themed Armada Field Commander.
He was assigned by Damaras to set up a beachhead for to hunt down the Mega Rangers and their new ally. Later, his operation is met by Orion's arrival and had energized his Bruisers but were still no match for Orion and the Mega Rangers powered up by the Samurai Rangers Keys thus lead to his first defeat. Levira then Maximized him and his Bruiser forces to giant size, but then get defeated by the newly unleashed Q-Rex Megazord thus Orion earns a super mega win as he destroys him with a Final Strike.
Commander Osogain possesses impressive hand to hand combat along with energy surges that boosts his robot soldiers to increase their stats along with being a walking shield he can also fire dark energy spheres to attack his opponents.
- This is the first monster of the week in Power Rangers to keep the name of their sentai counterpart since the Orgs from Power Rangers Wild Force.
- Technically Osogain is the second to keep his name. The first being Pacha Chamak, but his name was spelled differently from his Gokaiger counterpart.
- Osogain is featured in the Power Ranger Super Megaforce video game.
- Osogain is the Secnd Rhino themed monster in the Ne-Saban era, following Rhinosnorus in Samurai and Followed by Rygore in Super Ninja Steel.