|This article is about a/an villain in Power Rangers Wild Force.|
- ""Everything is beyond your control now rangers!""
- ―Onikage after being grown and after Master Org left with Princess Shayla.[src]
- ""You'll pay for this!""
- ―Onikage when he recovers from being knocked down by the Pegasus Megazord and his final words before his destruction[src]
Onikage (which translates to Demon Shadow) was a ninja-themed Duke Org.
This devious ninja Duke Org was sent by Master Org to prepare for his arrival by killing the orgs he believed to have betrayed him. He was believed to be in service of Mandilok, but secretly caused Toxica's death and then betrayed Mandilok as he had him trapped for the Master Org to kill the traitorous Org General. He then went to kill the third traitor, Jindrax, however Jindrax used a mirror which caused a shadow of Onikage to appear causing Onikage to battle his own shadow which led to his death. He fought the Wild Force Rangers with different abilities, once spawning shadows of his opponents, which when the Shadow Rangers were hit, so were the real Power Rangers. However, when he tries to duplicate Jindrax, Jindrax reflects the spell with Toxica's mirror. Taking advantage of this, Cole Evans destroys Shadow Onikage with the Falcon Summoner. Before dying, Onikage commends Cole on his ninja-like move. Master Org resurrects Onikage who transports the Rangers to the Org Spirit World, but the Wild Zords come on their own and form the Pegasus Megazord which destroys him.
- His name is a combination of Oni, a Japanese demon and Kage which is the Japanese word for shadow.
- Likewise, it can also mean Ox Shadow.