|This article is about a/an monster in Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters.|
- "I Should have become bigger!"
- ―Omochiloid's final words before his death [src]
Omochiloid (オモチロイド, Omochiroido) is created by two Buglers when they accidentally infect mochi with the "pound" Metavirus. Its orders are not clear, as it was not created with any purpose, but it attacks the Go-Busters with mochi.
Being too small to fight the Go-Busters, latching onto Hiromu until he arrived to a restaurant, Omochiloid focuses on getting his way to a stove to enlarge himself to human size. However, knocked on his back and unable to get up, Omochiloid is easily destroyed by Red Buster Powered Custom.
- Identification Number: Z-02
- Install Metavirus: TSUKU
- Production Motif: Mochi
- Height: 8cm (bloats: 170 cm)
- Weight: 55g (bloats: 90 kg)
Video Game appearances
Super Sentai Battle Base
Omochiloid is among the vast pantheon of villains which appear in the mobile game Super Sentai Battle Base.
- While just a recolored version of Keshigomuloid, he is technically the last non-Messiah or Organic Metaloid to be a version 2 of an already existing Metaloid.
- Omochiloid's suit actress is Naoko Kamio.
- Omochiloid is one of few Metaloids to not be adapted in Power Rangers Beast Morphers as Robotrons along with Sprayloid 2, Jishakuloid, Keshigomuloid, Kentateloid, MegaZordloid, Karateloid, Steamloid and Junkloid. The reason that it is just like Keshigomuloid.
- It's probably that the civilians will get stuck after he was shot from the Marshmallow just like OmochiZord.
- The tenth who is a MegaZord and not adapted in Beast Morphers is MegaZord Zeta.
- Omochiloid was designed by character designer Yoshiro Harada.
- OmochiZord - MegaZord counterpart.