|This article is about a/an monster in Power Rangers Beast Morphers.|
At the time of the final attack by Robo-Roxy, the Gigadrone was still under construction although Scrozzle stated that it would be done soon. This scene was replayed through Robo-Roxy's memory disc in the following episode.
Full construction on Omegadrone was completed shortly after Railtron 2.0's death and Evox deployed in it to Coral Harbor. Once it was picked up by the Gigadrone Detectors, the Racer Zord, Chopper Zord, Wrecker Zord, Wheeler Zord, and Jet Zord all deployed to fight it and they formed the Beast-X and Striker Megazords. However, they were unable to attack it immediately after its arrival due to it unleashing a blinding light and blasting them. Overwhelmed, they were pushed back into the country and overwhelmed so they had to lure it into a trap. Said trap was sprung when the Striker Megazord came in from behind and hit it with the Crane Crash hard enough to make it fall into the Grid Battleforce Zord hangar.
Commander Shaw remotely sealed the hangar doors shut once the Megazords got inside but the Megazords were too cramped to attack although Omegadrone could use an eye beam. In spite of this, they were able to push back Omegadrone with the Beast-X Blade and the Striker Megazord's Rapid Blast although it used its tentacles to start destroying the hangar. With the hangar collapsing around them, Omegadrone blasted the two Megazords back but the Beast-X Meagzord grabbed it. With most of the Megazord's systems failing, Devon summoned the Beast-X King Zord to help which arrived in Battle Mode and all three Megazords were able to push Omegadrone back. With Cruise overloading, Devon needed to finish it with the Cheetah Beast Blaster but Omegadrone overloaded and exploded, taking all three Megazords with it. In spite of this, the Rangers survived and took Evox into custody by holding him at bay with the Beast-X Blasters and teleporting him to a secure cell using the Mega Transporters. However, this all played into Evox's endgame since Omegadrone was merely a way for the Rangers to capture him without it seeming too easy and making Grid Battleforce suspicious.
Due to being a manned Gigadrone, Omegadrone has no personality.
Powers and Abilities
- Strength: Omegadrone has tremendous strength that allows it to knock away the Beast-X Blade with one swing and knock back the Megazord with two punches.
- Durability-Omegadrone was hit hard by the Striker Megazord's Crane Crash and fell into a hangar onto concrete but it was still able to fight.
- Eye Laser: This Gigadrone can fire a powerful red-pink laser from its right eye.
- Light Projection-When it first arrived in the city, Omegadrone was surrounded by a blazing golden light that temporarily blinded the Rangers.
- Cannon Blast: Omegadrone can fire powerful yellow energy blasts from the cannons mounted on its torso and thighs that when fired at point blank range, were able to push back both Megazords with one shot.
- Fists-Although unarmed, Omegadrone was able to use its fists very effectively due to its incredible strength.
- Tentacles: Omegadrone can sprout powerful tentacles from its hand capable of destroying the Grid Battleforce Hangar.
- Omegadrone is Evox's most powerful Gigadrone.
- Omegadrone is the first Gigadrone to be fought by the entire Zord fleet (since Roxy in the previous episode didn't fight the Jet or Racer Zords whereas Omegadrone fights the Striker Megazord and Racer Zord Battle Mode).
- Omegadrone is one of only two Gigadrones (three if Blaze's Megazord counts as a Gigadrone and Chimera Zord is not counted as a Gigadrone) that was piloted, the other being Infernodrone (piloted by Scrozzle).
- In Go-Busters, Enter (Blaze's counterpart) pilots MegaZord Omega instead of Messiah.
- Omegadrone's cockpit was reused from the Chimera Zord, but with recolored elements.