|This article is about a/an monster in Engine Sentai Go-Onger and Juken Sentai Gekiranger.|
Nunchaku Banki (ヌンチャクバンキ Nunchaku Banki): A nunchaku Special Land/Sea/Air Pollution Type Savage Sky Barbaric Machine Beast created by Meka in Engine Sentai Go-onger vs. Gekiranger. Because his creator is of the Confrontation Beast-Fist Akugata, Nunchaku Banki can perform Ringi. After being installed with the Dōkokugan Soul, Nunchaku Banki becomes super powerful until he is forced to shut down by Go-on Red and GekiRed. However, his lifeless body is later used by Long in the form of Long Banki before its destruction by Engine-Oh G12 and SaiDaiGekiRinTohja's combined final attack, The Engine Beast Grand Prix.
- Nunchaku Banki's Ringi: Air Splitting Wave is a dimensional Ringi, and Delayed Weakening is a Ringi that has a delayed effect on the opponent that injures him.
Kamen Rider × Super Sentai: Super Hero Taisen
Nunchaku Banki was Revived as a Member of Dai-Zangyack. When Dai-Shocker and Dai-Zangyack reveals their alliance and fight against the combined Super Sentai and Kamen Rider forces, Nunchuck Banki is among a group led by the Crime Minister Yogoshimacritein and the Bat Fangire of the Fangires , who was leading a group of Fangires,and Banki to fight against the Go-Ongers and Kamen Rider Kiva. However, they're all destroyed again at once by a combined finisher attack from the Go-Ongers and Kiva.
Super Hero Taisen Z
Nunchaku Banki was part of an Army of Resurrected (mostly Super Sentai) monsters led by Space Raider after the revival of Madou's Leader Demon King Psycho. They proceeded to attack the gathering of Kamen Riders and Super Sentai, giving them a hard time. Nunchuck Banki helped beat Kamen Rider Meteor with Karateloid, and Long. The heroes of recent years were in a pinch until the arrival of a force of Sentai and Rider reinforcements led by Akarenger and Kamen Rider Ichigo. The combined forces of superheroes were able to turn the tide against the Madou army. They lined up and used their various finisher attacks to destroy the revived monsters.
- Nunchuck Banki seems to be similar to the Onbu-Obake from Chouriki Sentai Ohranger: Ole vs. Kakuranger as both were movie exclusive monsters who were in league with the current Sentai's machine themed villains created with the power's of the Villain Group beaten by the last Sentai with the only difference being that Nunchuck Banki's concept of how he was created seems to be a reverse of Onbu-Obake as Onbu-Obake was a Yokai created by Buldont by combining Baranoia science with occult science and Nunchuck Banki was a special Barbaric Machine Beast created by the surviving Rinjuken Akugata member Meka and is able to use Rinki.
- His motif is based off a martial arts master.
- The reason he went unused in Power Rangers RPM because the Nunchucks of Martials Art that could be too violent.
- Nunchuck Banki is one of five Barbaric Machine Beasts was never adapted into Power Rangers RPM as Attack Bots. The others are Bin Banki/Mahobin Banki, Engine Banki, Yatai Banki and Shower Banki.