|This article is about a/an villain in Engine Sentai Go-Onger.|
- "I am the head of the Zontark Party, Noizoon."
- ―Noizoon introducing himself.[src]
- ""Well done...congratulations! I am impressed!""
- ―Noizoon's final words before his demise[src]
Noizoon fights with a rapier modeled after a selfie stick.
Behind the scenes
Shinichiro Noizumi is portrayed by Satoshi Jinbo (神保 悟志 Jinbo Satoshi), who previously played Hideyuki Kagawa/Alternative Zero in Kamen Rider Ryuki, Tohru Miyake/Rhinoceros Fangire in Kamen Rider Kiva, and Takashi Satake in Kamen Rider Fourze. As Noizoon, he is portrayed by suit actor Jiro Okamoto (岡元 次郎 Okamoto Jirō).
- Noizoon is based on Transcendenterfly God Deboth from Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger and his Selfie stick is based on Smartphone.
- Noizoon is a rare example of an enemy who is defeated by the Sentai Mecha despite not enlarging.
- Noizoon's transformation is ironically much similar to Go-Ongers' transformation.
- Noizoon is the only villain not to be remodelled and modified from any major Gaiark member.