|This article is about a/an villain in Engine Sentai Go-Onger.|
- "I am the head of the Zontark Party, Noizoon."
- ―Noizoon introducing himself.[src]
- ""Well done...congratulations! I am impressed!""
- ―Noizoon's final words before his demise[src]
Noizoon is the first of the Zontark to come into being by accident from the electronic garbage that the Gaiark were gathering as they decided to make their home on Junk World. Noizoon and Greysky travel to the Human World and assume human guises with the former former becoming prime minister of Japan with Saki Rouyama as his public relations officer. Noizoon then proceeds with plan for world peace and ecological stability, first establishing a tower to project Noizoon’s Isolation Barrier to protect Earth from other dimensional threats. The Zontark also forced the Gaiark into slavery to mass-produce N-Chips which they distribute to Japanese citizens so he can use them to create his Noizumi Children. In the final fight that ensued between him and the Go-ongers, Noizoon attempts to reason with Sosuke Esumi not to destroy his cellphone by pointing out that he and others cannot prevent foreign intruders from conquering the world forever. But Sosuke explains his promise to Souji before destroying the phone, with a powerless Noizoon destroyed by the Engines.
Noizoon fights with a rapier modeled after a selfie stick and his smart phone, which is the source of his numerous powers that include manipulating space and barriers.
Behind the scenes
Shinichiro Noizumi is portrayed by Satoshi Jinbo (神保 悟志 Jinbo Satoshi), who previously played Hideyuki Kagawa/Alternative Zero in Kamen Rider Ryuki, Tohru Miyake/Rhinoceros Fangire in Kamen Rider Kiva, and Takashi Satake in Kamen Rider Fourze. As Noizoon, he is portrayed by suit actor Jiro Okamoto (岡元 次郎 Okamoto Jirō).
- Noizoon is based on Transcendenterfly God Deboth from Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger and his Selfie stick is based on Smartphone.
- Noizoon is a rare example of an enemy who is defeated by the Sentai Mecha despite not enlarging.
- Noizoon's transformation is ironically much similar to Go-Ongers' transformation.
- Noizoon is the only villain not to be remodelled and modified from any major Gaiark member.