|This article is about a/an evil Zord/Megazord in Power Rangers S.P.D.|
"Ninja Robot" is a title based upon conjecture.
Check the revision history and discussion page for additional comments on this article's title.
|―Sinuku's command for the Ninja Robot to create duplicates.[src]|
The Ninja Robot was acquired by Sinuku through a bargain he broke with Broodwing where Gruumm would get the Demagnetons he had if he got assistance from his former assistant Dr. Rheas to find their activator. Partway through Syd and Jack's stakeout of Dr. Rheas' house, this robot tore through the city streets and Sinuku entered it using its control panel and went through a rampage. The Delta Runners were deployed and they formed the Delta Squad Megazord to combat it. The Megazord immediately opened fire but the Ninja Robot rolled through it and jump kicked the Megazord back before activating Duplication Mode, creating a giant circle of clones around the Megazord. With the Rangers surprised, the robots flipped past the Megazord, vanishing upon landing but confusing the Megazord enough to be punch it back. It deployed the Delta Sword, charging only to vanish when hit by an energy slash and revealing it to be fake. They then mowed down the rest with the Delta Blaster until one was left and they unleashed the Delta Strike. However, it vanished as well which revealed that the real robot and Sinuku had escaped during the multi-clone attack.
Later, after Sinuku was beaten by Jack during a duel at the scrap yard, he summoned the Ninja Robot from underground and entered it only to be confronted by the Delta Squad Megazord once more. It once again tried its duplication technique and the swarm attack but they were all taken down by the Delta Blaster and the Ninja Robot (which was suddenly camouflaged) was forced back to normal as well. However, Sinuku's robot drew a giant Demagnetron and fired on the Megazord at 100% power, instantly taking down the Megazord and causing severe damage. However, it was not destroyed so Sinuku set it to 1000 times the power (since "no machine can survive that") and fired as the Megazord recovered. However, the Megazord managed to catch the blast between its hands and throw it back at the Ninja Robot. Sinuku just had enough time to eject before the blast hit and destroyed the robot. In spite of his escape, Sinuku was quickly judged guilty and was brought in by the Canine Cannon.
A while later, a second silver version of the Ninja Robot was deployed into the city which was now piloted by the infamous Wootox. The Delta Squad Megazord was deployed and overwhelmed it with its Delta Sword but was blasted. Whilst the Megazord was stunned, Wootox took flight in the Ninja Robot and the Rangers bemoaned his escape until Sky had an idea and had Doggy morph into the Shadow Ranger. Wootox preemptively celebrated his escape only to come face to face with the Delta Command Megazord. With Wootox too surprised to dodge, they shot it with the Finger Lasers, mowing it down and the Ninja Robot exploded on contact with the ground. Wootox managed to survive its destruction only to be arrested. Although he switched bodies with Sky, the Rangers soon discovered the truth and had their bodies switched back before containing Wootox with the Canine Cannon.
Powers and abilities
- Strength-Single punches from the Robot whilst falling knocked back the Delta Megazord.
- Duplication Mode-The Ninja Robot's main ability where it does a hand gesture (index fingers and thumbs inter-locked) and creates at least a dozen copies of itself, enough to create a large circle around the Megazord.
- Swarm Attack: The Ninja Robot and its clones can swarm at their opponents with great force.
- Burrowing-Literally the first time that the audience sees the Ninja Robot, it is burrowing out from underground.
- Teleportation Cast-The Ninja Robot's control panel was able to teleport Sinuku into it in a giant green energy ball.
- Agility-The Ninja Robot was agile enough to enter a complete roll to avoid the Delta Megazord's initial attack.
- Super Jumps-The Ninja Robot and its clones can jump at a considerable distance to smack the Megazord.
- Jump Kick: While jumping, the Robot can perform a strong kick at its opponents.
- Voice Projection-The fake copy of the Robot that was destroyed by the Delta Strike managed to project Sinuku's voice through itself (audibly saying "NO!" although the criminal himself had already escaped).
- Invisibility-As seen after the failure of the second clone swarm attack, the Ninja Robot can now camouflage itself against the background. This is presumably how it escaped its first battle.
- Fists: The Ninja Robot had no weapons for the most part but used its fists to assault the Delta Squad Megazord.
- Demagnetrons-The original version of the Ninja Robot wielded a gigantic version of Sinuku's Demagnetrons which were capable of apparently destroying any machine.
- Fireball Generation-The Robot's Demagnetron was able to fire a massive orange fireball that was strong enough to take down the Megazord with one hit at 100% power. At 1000%, it would have apparently destroyed it completely had they not thrown it back.
- Strength-The Ninja Robot is far stronger than the original, since it was able to knock back the Delta Squad Megazord with one swing.
- Durability-The Ninja Robot was able to shrug off several slashes from the Delta Sword.
- Forehead Beam-Unlike the previous model, the 2nd Ninja Robot was able to fire a blue energy beam from its forehead that was able to immobilize the Megazord enough for it to fly away unhindered.
- Flight-The Ninja Robot was able to fly using the jet thrusters on its back. This was another power that the original Ninja Robot lacked.
- Fists-Like the first version, the Ninja Robot had no weapons, but can use its bare hands in combat.
- Heavy Industrial Machine Shinobi Shadow - Super Sentai counterpart in Dekaranger. See comparison page.