|This article is about a/an Megazord and its components in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: The Movie, existing in a different continuity than the TV series.|
The Ninjazords could combine into the Ninja FalconMegazord capable of flight. Without one of its components, it could combine into the Ninja Megazord capable of close combat as well wielding a fiery Power Sword.
The Ninja FalconZord was the Zord of White Ranger Tommy Oliver and armed with missiles on the ends of its wings. Like the main show, It was the only Zord that can be independent of the Megazord; once docked onto the Megazord's back it completes the Ninja FalconMegazord. It could;d also be used in the place of a broken monorail track. unlike it's show counterpart, it possessed missile compartments in the front of its wings to fire forth a devastating barrage capable of obliterating Scorpitron with one salvo.
The Ninja FrogZord was the personal Zord of Black Ranger Adam Park and had powerful legs as well as a long tongue that could be electrically-charged to shock opponents. The cockpit was trapezoidal and located between the eyes.
As part of NYCC 2015, Bandai released an exclusive Power Rangers Dino Charge Mighty Morphin' Movie Charger set with each Dino Charger depicting four pictures. In the Ninja MegaFalconzord's case it featured the 6 Rangers, the White Ranger's Power Morpher, the Ninja MegaFalconzord and the MMPR: The Movie title. Although it's based on the movie version the Megazord depicted in the charger is based on the TV one.
Differences from the TV version
- The naming of the Zords for the film was reordered: as opposed to the Wolf Ninjazord in the series it was now the Ninja Wolfzord whereas the Ninja Mega Falconzord was s now the Ninja FalconMegazord.
- All Zord footage was made via CGI; the artists used Ninja Sentai Kakuranger' toys for reference. Despite this, the Ninjazords featured in the movie barely resembled their actual television counterparts. Noticeable differences would be the change in mechanisms, the functional hand from the Ape arm, the Wolf's head for a left hand, the Shogun Megazord's Fire Saber and the crane for a cockpit instead of two eyes. Also in the movie the Pink Ranger is in the front of the cockpit while in the show the Red Ranger is in front.
- The Ninja Megazord is the first Megazord to not have a finisher. In the TV series the Megazord is also the first to not sport a weapon. The movie Megazord sports a weapon but it remains unknown if it lacks a finishing move as its weapon is destroyed before it can be used.
- The Ninja FalconMegazord is also smaller than its TV counterpart which is taller than a skyscraper.
- On TV the White Ninja Falconzord's red peaks at the end of its wings were laser cannons but, in the movie, they were missiles.
- Interestingly, it made the Falconzord's main attack closer to that of the Dragonzord, another of Tommy's Zords.
- PLEX designer Tsuyoshi Nanoka said he is fascinated at the design for a long time and created an 8" movie-accurate maquette figure he sculpted and kitbashed from Minipla Candy kits and Gunpla Gundam kits. He followed the movie designs for the first five Zords but stopped with the Falcon Ninjazord, opting to chrome a plastic Falconzord instead. 
- Kakure Daishogun - Super Sentai counterpart in Ninja Sentai Kakuranger. See comparison page. - (individual Zord and Megazord design basis)
Template:AS - Ninja FalconZord design basis)
|Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: The Movie|
|Tommy Oliver - Rocky DeSantos - Adam Park - Billy Cranston - Aisha Campbell - Kimberly Ann Hart|
|Power Morphers - Power Coins - Power Blasters - Power Scope - Power Beams - Stega Stinger - Pterodactyl Thunder Whip - Saba - Ninjetti - Wrist Communicators|
|Zordon - Alpha 5 - Dulcea - Fred Kelman|
|Zords and Megazords|
|Ninja FalconZord - Ninja ApeZord - Ninja FrogZord - Ninja WolfZord - Ninja BearZord - Ninja CraneZord|
|Ninja Megazord - Ninja FalconMegazord|
|Lord Zedd - Rita Repulsa - Ivan Ooze|
|Goldar - Mordant|
|Oozemen - Tengu Warriors - Gatekeepers - Hornitor - Scorpitron|
|View • Edit|