|This article is about a/an morphing device in Power Rangers Ninja Steel.|
|"It's Morphin' Time! Power Star, Lock In! Ready! Ninja Spin!"|
|"Anybody know what time it is? It's Morphin' Time!"|
|―Brody and the Legendary Rangers[src]|
The Ninja Battle Morpher is a combination transformation device and weapon used by the Ninja Steel Rangers. To morph, they must lock their Ninja Power Stars into the middle and spin them. There is a golden variant of the morpher, used by Levi Weston.
To transform, a Ninja Steel Ranger inserts a Power Star, then spin it, and shout Ninja Spin. Instantly changing them into thier ninja outfits, they appear in a strange blue dimension and throw the Morphers into the distance where they energize before coming back like boomerangs. Rather than being caught, they spin around thier Ranger to materialize thier Ranger suit before slamming down on thier head to form the helmet.
The Ninja Battle Morpher is able to double in size and change into three different Attack Modes, all marked with their respective kanji: Blade Mode, a short sword; Bow Mode, which allows any Ranger to fire energy arrows; and Claw Mode, a tri-claw designed for swift stabs. The Gold Ninja Battle Morpher can also change into an attack mode, marked with flames: Blaster Mode, a small energy pistol capable of destroying concrete, although this is rarely used.
To activate the finisher, a Ninja Steel Ranger needs to place a Power Star into the middle of the weapon, making the weapon enter the Hyper Mode, allowing the weapon to unleash an attack, depending on which mode it was in, "Hyper Blade Slash", making the blade glow the same color as the Ranger wielding it, "Hyper Arrow Blast", making it fire an arrow glowing in the same color as the Ranger that fired it, or "Hyper Claw Shred", making the claws glow the same color as the Ranger wielding it.
- In Ninninger, the Ninja Star Blades and the Burger Camera were the Morphers for the Ninningers with the Battle Morphers' direct counterparts being weapons only.
- The morpher mode prop is actually the Japanese toy release. Thus, it is impossible to spin the Ninja Power Stars in place. This is most apparent in the morph sequence where a duplicate of the ranger's respective Power Star is edited in to achieve the spinning effect, although the prop remains in place. The Power Rangers version of the toy, however, can be spun and includes the Blade and Claw Modes but not Bow Mode.
- Karakuri Hengen - Super Sentai counterpart in Shuriken Sentai Ninninger. See comparison page. (footage and props)
- Transformation Ninja Sword Ninja Ichibantou - Super Sentai counterpart in Shuriken Sentai Ninninger. See comparison page. (as the morphers).
- Transformation Device Ninja StarBurger - Super Sentai counterpart in Shuriken Sentai Ninninger. See comparison page. (Levi's Morpher)