|This article is about a/an monster in Ninpu Sentai Hurricaneger.|
- "This is a dream. This is a dream."
- ―Yumebakushi's words before his initial defeat.[src]
- "Are there any good babies here?"
- ―Yumebakushi after being enlarged and as he looks through a hospital window.[src]
- "No way!"
- ―Nightmare Ninja Yumebakushi's final words before his death.[src]
Nightmare Ninja Yumebakushi (悪夢忍者ユメバクー師 Akumunin Yumebakushi, 11, 25):
A Tapir Chunin working under Second Spear, Chuuzubo who was his "best ninja" (although this is probably just because Futabutabou was already dead. He used his "Space Ninpou: Sleep Tight" to place children into a deep dream that they could never wake up from, turning them to stone. Somehow, this was allow Jakanja to take over the Earth although how is not made clear since Chuuzubo never elaborates. His only offensive attack is "Space Ninpou: Explosive Flames" where he fires a massive wave of fires from his eyes that swirl into the enemy. The most notable thing he did was send back a message to the Jakanja leadership that the Hurricangers were somehow still alive (having been thought dead after Gouraijin defeated Senpuujin when they had just been put in a coma]]). Yumbakushi's "dream self" was defeated by Hurricane Yellow and obliterated by the Triple Gadget, mortally wounding Yumebakushi in the real world and making him collapse dead, forcing the dream world to finish. He was then enlarged by Wendinu's bazooka only to be killed by Senpuujin with the Goat Hammer.
Once resurrected by Vamp-Ivan, Yumebakushi attacked Nagoya, until Vamp's death forced Yumbakushi back to the afterlife.
- TV Asahi's page on Nightmare Ninja Yumebakushi (from the Internet Archive)
- Toei's page on Nightmare Ninja Yumebakushi (from the Internet Archive)