|This article is about a/an villain in Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger.|
- "How can this be---?! My sorrow.... Is indestructible!"
- ―New Sorrowful Knight Icerondo's final words before his death.[src]
When Icerondo first appeared, he displayed himself in a black-hooded cloak. Icerondo first attempted to take Souji's father for his sorrow, but was defeated and forced to flee. He and Killborero worked together, kidnapping people for their sorrow and joy. They created a musical record of the victims' emotions and used the record to revive Deboth. After Aigaron found out Deboth's plan to kill Candelilla, Aigaron fled to warn her and Icerondo followed. Icerondo found the former commanders and tells Aigaron that he died when he exploded, but because his armor was so tough, he never passed on and Chaos revived him. Icerondo tried to kill Candelilla, but Aigaron took the hit, mortally wounding him. The Kyoryugers fought Icerondo, but in the end, Ian used Aigaron's axe (containing more sorrow than Icerondo could handle) to shatter the knight's barrier and impale him through the stomach. As he and the other Kyoryugers walked away, Icerondo fell flat on his back and explodd, silencing his music once and for all.
In battle, he uses the Shiver Sheet Music (ガクブル楽譜 Gakuburu Gakufu) and the Despair Baton (ぜつぼうしきぼう Zetsubō Shikibō) for sound-based attacks including the Explosive Musical Notes (爆音符 Bakuonpu) attack with Killborero or by himself.
Behind the scenes
- His suit actor is Hajime Kanzaki.
- His name is a portmanteau of "Ice" and "Rondo".
- Height: 205 cm (51.3 m: giant)
- Weight: 175 kg (437.5 t: giant)
- His two costumes had been used for two characters in Dino Super Charge, which is similar to what happened with two of Third Spear, Manmaruba's forms in Ninja Storm being Motodrone and Eyezak.
- Elements from this costume would be reused in Tsuraira.
- Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger
- Scumlaw - Power Rangers counterpart in Dino Super Charge. See comparison page. (true form)
- Conductro - Power Rangers counterpart in Dino Super Charge. See comparison page. (cloaked form)