|This article is about a/an villain in Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger and Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters.|
- "Let's go."
- ―Neo-Grifforzer's first words
Neo-Grifforzer (ネオグリフォーザー Neo Gurifōzā) is an evil "embodiment clone" created by Space War God Voldos in the film Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger vs. Go-Busters: Dinosaur Great Battle! Farewell, Eternal Friends. Not the original Grifforzer (who was sealed away with Witch Bandora after the final defeat of Dai-Satan), he is an evil embodiment of the regret of Dai-Satan in his failure to defeat the Zyuranger in the past.
He is an evil "embodiment clone" created by Space War God Voldos in the film Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger vs. Go-Busters: Dinosaur Great Battle! Farewell, Eternal Friends, manifested from the regret of Dai-Satan in his failure to defeat the Zyurangers.
- Golem Soldiers
- As the embodiment of the Zyurangers' enemies, Neo-Grifforzer is complimented by Borudosu with a force of Golem Solders, identical to those used by the Bandora Gang, under his command.
- He is armed with the Griffocaliber V sword
- Height: 212 cm
- Weight: 163 kg
- Neo-Grifforzer also made an appearance in Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger: Final Live Show along with Neo-Geildon.
- Like Grifforzer, his motif is that of the manticore.
- When Borudosu caused him to grow, he released an energy projectile that resembled the staff of Witch Bandora.
- In a 2014 interview, director Koichi Sakamoto revealed that the Zyuranger villainy was originally to be represented by a daughter of Witch Bandora. However, this plan fell through and the character was replaced with Neo-Grifforzer.
Neo-Grifforzer is voiced by Hiroki Yasumoto.
Behind the Scenes
- to be added
- Goldar - Power Rangers counterpart in Beast Morphers. See comparison page.
- Grifforzer - The Original