|This article is about a/an villain in Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger and Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters.|
Neo-Grifforzer (ネオグリフォーザー Neo Gurifōzā) is an evil "embodiment clone" created by Space War God Voldos in the film Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger vs. Go-Busters: Dinosaur Great Battle! Farewell, Eternal Friends. Not the original Grifforzer (who was sealed away with Witch Bandora after the final defeat of Dai-Satan), he is an evil embodiment of the regret of Dai-Satan in his failure to defeat the Zyuranger in the past.
- Golem Soldiers
- As the embodiment of the Zyurangers' enemies, Neo-Grifforzer is complimented by Borudosu with a force of Golem Solders, identical to those used by the Bandora Gang, under his command.
- He is armed with the Griffocaliber V sword
- Height: 212 cm
- Weight: 163 kg
- Neo-Grifforzer also made an appearance in Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger: Final Live Show along with Neo-Geildon.
- When Borudosu caused him to grow, he released an energy projectile that resembled the staff of Witch Bandora.
- In a 2014 interview, director Koichi Sakamoto revealed that the Zyuranger villainy was originally to be represented by a daughter of Witch Bandora. However, this plan fell through and the character was replaced with Neo-Grifforzer.
Neo-Grifforzer is voiced by Hiroki Yasumoto.
Behind the Scenes
- to be added
- Grifforzer-The Original