|This article is about a/an villain in Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger and Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters.|
Neo-Geildon (ネオガイルトン Neogairuton) is an evil "embodiment clone" created by Space War God Burodosu in the film Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger vs. Go-Busters: Dinosaur Great Battle! Farewell, Eternal Friends. Not the original Darkness Messenger Geildon (in actuality Mahoro's brother and Asuka's childhood friend who died rather early in the invasion from Dino-Earth of Invasion Garden Evolian), he is an evil embodiment of the regret of the Evolian in their failure to defeat the Abarangers in the past.
Ultimately after the defeat of Burodosu, Geildon uses the collected energy from Geki and Ryouga to transform into Neo-Messiah (ネオメサイア Neomesaia), an embodiment clone of the Go-Busters' enemy Messiah, resembling his Cell form. It is in this form he is defeated by a new Sentai team, the ToQgers.
- Height: 209 cm
- Weight: 162 kg
- Barmia Soldiers
- As the embodiment of the Abarangers' enemies, Neo-Geildon is complimented by Borudosu with a force of Barima Solders, identical to those used by the Invasion Garden Evolian, under his command.
- Like the Armor of Darkness, his motif is based off the Ammonite.
- Neo-Geildon also made an appearance in Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger: Final Live Show along with Neo-Grifforzer.
Neo-Geildon is voiced by Takuma Terashima (寺島 拓篤 Terashima Takuma).
Behind the Scenes
- to be added
- Heckyl - Power Rangers counterpart in Dino Charge. See comparison page. & Dino Super Charge
- Snide - Power Rangers counterpart in Dino Super Charge. See comparison page.