|This article is about a/an Nighlok Monster in Power Rangers Samurai.|
- "Yikes! Aah! My insults backfired!"
- ―Negatron’s final words before his death.[src]
- "You lame-brain louses! You just turned me into a Mega-Monster!"
- ―Negatron when turning into a Mega-Monster.[src]
Negatron is a three-eyed Mouth/insult-themed Nighlok with a smart mouth and a unique battle style: tormenting his foes to a series of insults that are so harsh that the emotional pain becomes physical. His insults however, have no effect on Emily, as she has long since taught herself not to let insults hurt her. He is not a very good fighter and relies heavily on his 'insult' powers. He has rocks stuffed in his mouth by Emily and destroyed by Jayden’s Fire-Smasher and then the Beetle Blaster Megazord when a mega-monster.
Negatron later attended a Halloween party at the Nighlok Heaven. He recounts his battles with the Samurai Ranger.
Powers and Abilities
- Smart Mouth: Negatron has a smart mouth and he can give insults that cause physical harm on his victims.
- 3-Eye Lazer Beam: Negatron can fire a laser beam from his 3 eyes on his back.
- Sword: In giant sized, Negatron uses a small sword in combat.
Behind the Scenes
- Negatron is voiced by David Van Horn.
- Negatron appears in Power Rangers Samurai SMASH! as one of the three recurring bosses. His attack involves laughing at the Ranger fighting him. The sonic waves from the laugh takes up the half of the screen where he is situated.
- Negatron's name alone is likely a pun on the Transformers villain Megatron and the word Negative.
- The insults to injure his victims were:
- Mike - Negatron humiliates Mike by remarking that his bike had training wheels until he was ten years old.
- Kevin - Negatron called Kevin "boring", and later called him "Mentor's little pet".
- Mia - Negatron called Mia a "lousy cook".
- Jayden - Negatron called Jayden a liar whom was hiding a secret .
- Bulk and Spike - Negatron called them "Samurai wannabes", and finishes off by adding, "You guys are jokes!"