|This article is about a/an monster in Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger.|
- "I've grown big! You ruined my plan!"
- ―Nanonanoda upon being enlarged.[src]
- "I've gone flying away again! I've even made it into space..."
- ―Nanonanoda when being shot into space and his final words before his death.[src]
He was sent to obtain a tree that bears gold so the Zangyack could have unlimited funding. He has the ability to make himself invisible and is able to sneak into any security system. However, after failing the first time, Nanonanoda accidentally destroys the plant in a fire he caused before being destroyed by the Gokaigers via Final Wave. When he is enlarged, he is hurled into space and destroyed by Deka GokaiOh.
- Nanonanoda was originally an alien that specializes in espionage with light-refracting skin and a chameleon-like camouflage ability. Insarn enhanced him with refractive nano-skin and a a bazooka on his left arm.
- He was is charge of "Operation Seize the Gold Tree" (金のなる木奪取作戦 Kane no naru Ki Dasshu Sakusen).
- Height - 195cm (Giant Form - 48.8m)
- Weight - 134kg (Giant Form - 335.0t)
Behind the Scenes
- Nanonanoda is voiced by Wataru Takagi (高木 渉 Takagi Wataru).
- He was designed by Yasushi Nirasawa.
- His motif is the one of a lingula.
- His name is a pun on "nanomachine" and on "nanoda" (～なのだ).
- Nanonanoda is the first opponent of the Gokaigers sent to retrieve an artifact of some sorts for the Zangyack to use and the first to deploy without an army of Gormin initially, only bringing them when he returns to resume his task later on in the episode.
- He is one of the Action Commanders that never got adapted, due to Nickelodeon's 22 episode limit.
- Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger
- Kamen Rider × Super Sentai: Super Hero Taisen