|This article is about a/an ally in Mashin Sentai Kiramager.|
- "Late-Blooming Creative! Kiramai Gold!"
- ―Kiramai Gold's Roll Call[src]
Muryou Hakataminami (博多南無鈴 Hakataminami Muryō) is the Kiramagers' Mentor. He is the 45-year-old founder of a company called CARAT, which he created to prepare the world against the Dark Empire Yodonheim's forthcoming invasion. He is also a family friend of King Oradin, due to the King having met his father, Mr. Hakataminami, and his long-lost older brother, Takamichi Hakataminami (now Takamichi Crystalia), thirty years ago. Right after King Oradin finally freed from Yodonheim's grasp, Muryou has his own mysterious identity that the Kiramagers almost realized, the "seventh Kiramager" but was later turned out to be false.
Muryou was born two years after his brother, Takamichi.
Thirty years ago, when Muryou was 15 years old, their father, Mr. Hakataminami befriended King Oradin and introduced both Takamichi and Muryou to the king. This was the last time he saw Takamichi in person, after he became a half-Crystalian and adopted by Oradin until he left thirty years later.
At some point, he founded CARAT as a means to keep in touch with the Crystalian royal family.
When Yodonheim’s invasion began due to Galza’s betrayal, he sheltered Oradin’s daughter, Princess Mabushina, and was informed of Oradin’s death. They begin to search for members of a Sentai team, known as the Kiramagers, in an attempt to counter Yodonheim’s invasion.
Muryou is very to the point in battle, but otherwise he is very knowledgeable and is a bit of a nutball. He serves as one of the many mature influences in the CARAT base, and acts mysteriously at times.
Using the Kiraful Go Arrow, Muryou can access this powerful Kiramaiger Form by pressing on the red button that symbolizes a Go Kiramaiger Form and then fires the arrow to transform into his Kiramaiger Form allowing him to become Kiramai Gold. In this form, he has access to the Kiraful Go Arrow as a transformation device and weaponry. However, this only appeared in an imagination created by Takamichi to become the seventh Kiramaiger.
- Kiraful Go Arrow (Imaginary)
This ranger is exclusive to Episode 30: Proud Super Warrior
- Takamichi Crystalia - Older brother
- Mr. Hakataminami - Father
Behind The Scenes
Muryou Hakataminami is portrayed by Japanese actor and comedian Daimaou Kosaka (古坂大魔王 Kosaka Daimaou), who is also best known for his song PPAP, which he performed under the stage name Pikotaro (ピコ太郎 Pikotarō). As Kiramai Gold, his suit actor in unknown. (although it from a fantasy)
- Muryou Hakataminami gets his motif from Hawaii as his greeting is "Aloha", and he makes a gesture known as the "Shaka Sign" with his right hand.
- Kiramager episodes where Muryou wearing NFL home or away team jerseys such as:
- Kiramai Gold's suit is a recolor of Kiramai Silver's, but with the goggles down and the Kiraful Go Arrow instead of the Shiny Breaker. Additional differences include a large golden scarf hanging from his neck, the lack of Kiramai Silver's hip-mounted storage pouch, and a golden version of the central gem Go Kiramager armor.
- The golden scarf is a reminiscent of the leopard scarf worn by Pikotaro in PPAP (Pen-Pineapple-Apple-Pen).
- If Muryou had become Kiramai Gold then this would have made Kiramager the first Pre-Anniversary Sentai Team to possess both main used Sixth Ranger Colors on the team.