|This article is about a/an ally in Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger.|
Murphy K9 (マーフィーＫ９ Māfī Kē Nain): It is the Mechanical dog used to track criminals and objects using his enhanced sense of smell. Murphy is known as the "latest model Ultra-Performance with A.I. and talented Robot police dog". It can move extremely fast, and is loyal to his friends (especially Umeko), often detecting when they're in danger from great distances and running to assist. When given the Key Bone, Murphy transforms into the D-Bazooka (Ｄバズーカ Dī Bazūka), a powerful weapon which can be used by the Dekarangers. Has a tendency to try and show dominance over Anubian Chief Doggie Kruger by raising his leg and releasing coolant fluid on Kruger's feet. Prior to the Mahou Sentai Magiranger vs. Dekaranger movie, Murphy was transferred to Fire Squad and modified to transform into a suit of armor for DekaRed in Battlizer Mode (モード Mōdo). Murphy returns alongside Umeko in Gokaiger Goseiger Super Sentai 199 Hero Great Battle.
- D-Bazooka is one of few Sentai's weapons that the Gokaigers cannot access via their Ranger Keys, as it still stays with Dekarangers onscreen.
- Murphy K9 seems to be based on K9, the dog-like robots from the famous sci-fi series Doctor Who.
- The term "K9" is used for police dog in some English-speaking countries in real life. "K9" is also known as a homophone of "Canine".
- His name is a reference to Alex Murphy, aka RoboCop, this is one of two references to the 1987 film. The other being Dekaranger Robo's leg gun holster.
- When Murphy is happy, he will use a modified cat voice. However, he will turns to the dog voice again when he angry, as seen in the end of 13rd episode.
- Murphy's Key Bone resembles Twin Array from Chikyuu Sentai Fiveman.