|This article is about a/an monster in Kishiryu Sentai Ryusoulger.|
- "Wanna die..."
- ―Final words before his death
The Mummy Minosaur (ミイラマイナソー Miira Mainasō) is a mummy-themed Minosaur monster from the Warfare Tribe Druidon, created from the negative emotions of Mioko Karino, the Prime Minister of Japan who was a member of the Ryusoul Tribe, based on her desire to die alongside her aging human lover Keisuke Onoda.
to be added
to be added
Powers and Abilities
- Bandage Generation: The Mummy Minosaur can generate bandages from its body to wrap and restrain its opponents.
- Truth Beam: The Mummy Minosaur can fire a blue energy beam from the orb in its chest that induces the people hit by the beam to tell the truth.
- Lightning Bolts: The Mummy Minosaur can shoot orange lightning bolts from its arm appendages.
- Attack Prediction: The Mummy Minosaur can predict and interpret enemy attacks and react to them to avoid getting hit from a dead angle.
- Teleportation: The Mummy Minosaur can teleport itself from one place to another.
- Enlarging: The Mummy Minosaur can enlarge itself through its host's negative energy.
- Pointed Arms: While lacking weapons, the Mummy Minosaur has pointed arm appendages for combat.
- Pyrophobia: The Mummy Minosaur is afraid of fire due to the risk of getting its bandages burned.
- Minosaur Attribute: Undead Creature
- Place of Distribution: Real Room
- Experience Point: 305
Behind the Scenes
- to be added
- This Minosaur is based on the mummy, a bandaged corpse from an Egyptian mythology (In this case, it is based on the ones featured in horror films ).
- The Mummy Minosaur is the first known Minosaur with the following factors:
- It is the first Minosaur not to be created by Kureon.
- It is the first known Minosaur created from a member of the Ryusoul Tribe.
- The Mummy Minosaur's design suggests a pyramid as its secondary motif.