|This article is about a/an giant monster in Mashin Sentai Kiramager.|
Motorboat Basra (モーターボートバスラ Mōtābōto Basura) is a Basra Type motorboat-themed Jamen Beast of the Dark Empire Yodonheim, released from the invasion gate created from the dark energy gathered by Fishing Rod Jamen.
to be added
to be added
Powers and Abilities
- Boat Mode: Motorboat Basra can change its form from that of a monster to one resembling a boat. This process mainly involves sinking to neck level below the surface.
- Land Swimming: It is able to "swim" on land and through buildings as if they were made of water, making it incredibly hard to follow.
- Missiles: It can launch missiles from the side of its hull while in boat mode. These missiles can explode with enough force to separate Kiramaizin into its component Mashin.
- Speed: Motorboat Basra is exceptionally fast in boat mode, able to dodge Kiramaizin's Mach Flash lasers.
- Strength: Motorboat Basra is very strong, to the point of overwhelming its opponents with tremendous assaults. These were enough to take out Kiramaizin, Mashin Express, and GigantDriller with almost no effort.
- Ultraviolet Eye Lasers: It can fire ultraviolet lasers through its Jamen's eyes that are strong enough to cause large explosions and damage buildings. The blast has enough power to forcibly separate the Shining Kiramai Stone from GigantDriller and force it to revert into Kiramai Silver.
- Agility: It was quick enough to dodge Kiramaizin's ladder punches.
- Hook Blades: It is armed with large hook-like blades on its forearms.
- Engines: If the engines on the back of its Jamen are destroyed, Motorboat Basra will lose its boat mode ability.
- Energy Consumption: If Motorboat Basra expends enough of its energy in combat, it needs to consume a vast quantity of fish to regain its strength. It must stay in one place when feeding, at which time it is potentially susceptible to attacks.
- Height: 54.2 m
- Weight: 1654.8 tons
- Dark Beast: Basra
- Jamen: Motorboat
Behind the Scenes
to be added
- Motorboat Basra is:
- the first Basra Type to have a pair of large curved hook-like claws on its arms.
- the first boat-themed monster since the Boat Org from Hyakujuu Sentai Gaoranger.
- It is also the first boat-themed monster to be modeled after a fishing boat (in terms of its Jamen).
- the second Jamen Beast to survive its debut episode, and the first to battle King Express Zabyun.