|This article is about a/an monster in Mashin Sentai Kiramager.|
Monstones (モンストーン Monsutōn) are a type of monster that are living yet mindless Stones that can merge with lifeforms to cause tremendous destruction.
A Monstone was unearthed by Takamichi Crystalia 30 years ago. It merged with him and threatened his life. King Oradin brought him back to Crystalia and implanted a Kiramai Stone into his body to counter its harmful effects.
When Meteorite Jamen attacked Earth, Takamichi unearthed another Monstone. Sensing Meteorite Jamen nearby, the Monstone approached and merged with him, granting him the power of generating melting heat.
A Monstone is a stone with instinct, no sentience, thus according to Takamichi Crystalia a Monstone is a pure stone. They seek for suitable bodies to merge. If they merge with a Jamenshi, they can enhance the power of it. But if they merge with a human, they could endanger their life without proper intervention.
Powers and Abilities
- Enhancement: When a Monstone merges with a Jamenshi, it can make the Jamenshi more powerful than ever.
- Laser Vision: The Monstone that battled Shiguru Oshikiri and Takamichi can shoot pink lasers from any of its three eyes.
- Leaping: The Monstone that battled Shiguru and Takamichi can leap long distances to avoid attacks.
- Transformation: When a Monstone is imbued with Dark Energy, it can transform into a more powerful being, called the Jaaku Monstone.
- To be added
Behind the Scenes
- To be added
- Its name is a play on the term "moonstone", as well as being a portmanteau of "monster" and "stone".
- Mashin Sentai Kiramager