|This article is about a/an episode in Power Rangers Ninja Steel.|
Monkey Business is the sixteenth episode of Power Rangers Ninja Steel.
Calvin and Hayley decide to run for office, but are thrown into discord by a monster capable of recording their voices and capture their power stars .
The episode begins with Hayley being upset with Calvin for being late to school, but she forgives him. While they were talking, Phonepanzee was hiding and recording their voices. Once he's done, he speaks into a Buzzcam on how he is going to use the Rangers' voices against them. The audience in the Warrior Dome roars with cheer.
The Rangers have arrived at the school, where it is revealed that Calvin and Hayley are both running for class president against Victor. Brody and Sarah help Calvin with his campaign while Preston and Levi help Hayley with hers. Meanwhile, Phonepanzee was recording everyone's voices. He prepares to leave, but the Rangers spot him. They give chase and Phonepanzee summons backup. He begins confusing the Rangers using the voices that he recorded before escaping.
Back at the school, Hayley and Calvin begin running their campaigns, using several tactics. While they were running, Victor starts a food fight and both Hayley and Calvin are blamed for starting it. This gives Victor and Monty an idea for something mischievous.
Phonepanzee used the voices he's recorded to trick Calvin, Brody, and Sarah into coming into a convenience store so they can capture them and their Ninja Power Stars. Outside, Preston and Hayley are running to the plaza when suddenly they figure out the truth when Phonepanzee phones Levi using Hayley's voice even though Hayley was standing right in front of him.
Hayley and Levi take care of Phonepanzee while Preston snuck inside to rescue the others. Together, they take down the monster, but Cosmo Royale Gigantifies him. The now gigantic Phonepanzee uses his Super Sonic boom attack to disrupt the Zords' frequencies, but Hayley uses her Kodiak Zord to overpower the Sonic Boom. They then defeat him using the Ninja Steel Megazord and Bull Rider Megazord.
Back at school, it's revealed that Victor ended up winning the election, even though his water balloon prank backfired against him.
- William Shewfelt - Brody Romero (Ninja Steel Red)
- Peter Sudarso - Preston Tien (Ninja Steel Blue)
- Nico Greetham - Calvin Maxwell (Ninja Steel Yellow)
- Zoe Robins - Hayley Foster (Ninja Steel White)
- Chrysti Ane - Sarah Thompson (Ninja Steel Pink)
- Jordi Webber - Levi Weston (Ninja Steel Gold)
- Kelson Henderson - Mick Kanic
- Chris Reid - Victor Vincent
- Caleb Bendit - Monty
- Amanda Billing - Principal Hastings
- Campbell Cooley - Cosmo Royale (voice)
- Simon McKinney - Phonepanzee (voice)
- Daryl Habraken - Narrator
- Ninja Steel Red - Robo Red Zord, Ninja Master Mode
- Ninja Steel Blue - Dragon Zord, Ninja Master Mode
- Ninja Steel Yellow - Nitro Zord, Ninja Master Mode
- Ninja Steel White - Mega Morph Cycle, Element (Earth Mode), Kodiak Zord, Ninja Master Mode
- Ninja Steel Pink - Zoom Zord, Ninja Master Mode
- Ninja Steel Gold - Mega Morph Cycle, Bull Rider Zord, Ninja Master Mode
- When Hayley attempted to trap Phonepanzee with her ninja earth attack from her Element Star, it was actually her White Ninja Power Star.
- Phonepanzee had a recording of Levi’s voice, despite Levi not speaking again after the monster began recording.
- Akihiro "Yuji" Noguchi was incorrectly credited as the “2nd Unit Director 2nd Unit Director”.
- Once Again, Levi referred to his rapid-fire attack as the Rodeo Rapid Blast.
- The Power Stars were not in the Morphers during the Giga Strike.
- This episode shares it's name with the namesake album of the band The Black-Eyed Peas.
- Galvanax, Madame Odius, and Redbot don't appear in this episode.
- Brody's ringtone is the Go Go Power Rangers tune.
- Cosmo Royale says "make my monkey grow", a reference to Rita Repulsa's infamous phrase.
- Hayley and Calvin - a White Ranger and their love interest - running against each other for class president and the villains increasing the resulting strife to their advantage is very similar to Tommy and Kimberly in Best Man for the Job.
- Shinobi 14: Beware of the 'Help-Me' Scam! - Super Sentai counterpart in Ninninger. See comparison page. (fight footage & story)