|This article is about a/an monster in Power Rangers Operation Overdrive.|
This massive red, blue, silver and gold colored rhino-like cybernetic Zord was being created by the Lava Lizards, alongside the Dragonizer. for which Moltor can use to destroy the Rangers and take the Corona Jewels, Flurious and Norg came and Flurious (much to Moltor's confusion) told Moltor to work together. While possessing immense strength, this robot could also fire Gatling gun blasts and chains that can wrap around the enemy. In the first battle in the city two evil Zords worked together and defeat the Drivemax Megazord. They called upon the Drill and Cement Drivers but the Drill and Mixer formation was useless against the new Zords. The Rangers then tried to call in the Crane and Shovel Drivers but Moltor's Zord crippled them with energy blasts and prevented them from interfering. They then resumed thier pounding of the Megazord, eventually forcing four of the Rangers to eject with Mack staying for some reason and the villains took it on their island with Mack inside where they laid a smackdown on it. However, the Rangers later showed up in the newly repaired auxiliary Zords and forced the Zords into battle. By this time, Moltor had assumed control over this Zord and Flurious had taken control of the other from a Lava Lizard. Moltor's Zord was easily overwhelmed by the Crane Driver's crane arm and Dragonizer was no match for the Cement Driver's energy blasts. The Rangers then combined into the new Super DriveMax Megazord The Zord tried to take it out with energy blasts but it was immune and flipped it out After freezing Dragonzier with cement, the Rangers finished off this Zord with the Super Drivemax Megazord's Power Ram along with the Dragonizer, seemingly killing Moltor and Flurious although they survived and broke thier alliance..
Powers And Abilities
- Super Physical Strength: Moltor's Zord possesses a great deal of strength. A single headbutt and punch took the DriveMax Megazord down in one hit and, when the Drill and Mixer formation was used, easily restrained the two Zords. When assisted by the Dragonizer, it was able to throw the DriveMax Megazord with just one arm. During the 2nd battle, the Zord blocked the DriveMax Megazord's kick (which had previously been able to send the Giant Sea Creature slamming to the ground).
- Durability-Moltor's Zord has exceptionally strong armored skin, especially on its chest and stomach. When struck in the midriff by the Drill Driver, it barely reacted and being thrown to the ground by the Crane Driver barely fazed it.
- Gatling Blast: The Zord can fire red energy blasts from the guns on top of its arms and shoulders in a Gatling gun fashion. They were able to cripple the auxiliary Zords to the point of needing repairs and when used on the DriveMax Megazord, it made it drop its weapons.
- Chain Blast: Moltor's Zord could also fire a chain to wrap its enemies with.
- Electrocution: Moltor's Zord can also electrocute the chains with blue lightning to harm the enemies even more.
- Clawed Fists: Moltor's Zord possesses large clawed fists for combat. They are strong enough to hold down the DriveMax Megazord with ease and cripple the Drill Driver.
- Its design is based on the Centaurus Megazord from Power Rangers Lost Galaxy.
- Of the two evil Zords used in the episode, this was the first to appear and therefore the first in Operation Overdrive overall.