|This article is about a/an monster in Denji Sentai Megaranger.|
description to be added
This subterranean-combat Nezire builds a machine to attract a piece of a heat-guiding meteor to Tokyo in order to use its energy to destroy the city in one blow. Managing to overpower Mega Black, but losing a fragment of the meteor, Mogura Nezire falls back and later abducts Mr. Ooiwa and Mega Black. With Mega Black regaining his composure, he saves Ooiwa and fights Mogura Nezire as the others arrive and destroy Mogura Nezire's base. Mega Black then breaks Mogura Nezire's claws off and was about to kill him when Bibidebi intervenes and bites the Nezire Beast. With Mega Black piloting Galaxy Mega, Mogura Nezire is destroyed by the giant robot's Galaxy Lance.
to be added
- Mole Nezire was designed by character designer Miharu Shimojo.
Modus and Arsenal
- to be added
- Back in early 2003, shortly after the series changed hands from Saban Entertainment to Disney, some of the monster costumes, including Mole Nezire, were auctioned off by ABC Auctions. It sold for $292.43.
- The reason for being unused in Power Rangers in Space, having to do with his giant form of him getting destroyed by stabbing was possibly too violent for American audiences but that didn't stop him from being a cameo in Power Rangers Lost Galaxy episode "Heir to the Throne".
- His motif is based off of a mole and a miner.
- Mole Nezire was portrayed by Nobuyuki Yoneyama
Behind the Scenes
- to be added