|This article is about a/an episode in Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters.|
Mission 7: Bad Maintenance on Ace?! (エース整備不良?! Ēsu Seibi Furyō?!) is the seventh episode of Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters.
A rookie mechanic takes over maintenance of the Go-Buster Ace, making Hiromu feel unsure if he is ready. The Denshaloid attacks, and there is a problem when preparing Ace to combat the new Vaglass Megazord...
After the formation of Go-Buster Oh, the Buster Machines are undergoing maintenance. But during the repairs, the Go-Busters meet a klutzy rookie mechanic named Mamoru Koyama who has just joined the maintenance team for Go-Buster Ace much to Hiromu's dismay as he talks about the newbie's unprofessional conduct.
Later, the Go-Busters are alerted to Enter's arrival in the Hayashibara district as he creates Denshaloid with a Vaglass MegaZord prepared to be transported into the city within thirty minutes. As the Go-Busters arrive, Enter reveals his intent to use Denshaloid to gather enough Enetron to produce more Metaloids and in turn get more Vaglass Megazords deployed. After taking out the Buglers blocking their path, the Go-Busters learn that Go-Buster Ace has suffered an Enetron malfunction as Hiromu draws back and learns that it was Koyama's fault for not properly checking the charging system.
Later, Cheeda Nick tries to convince his partner that Koyama is not all bad, but Hiromu is still upset. Blue Buster and Yellow Buster intercept Denshaloid and derail it so it can run into Red Buster who fights it before he suddenly freezes at the sight of a chicken-shaped weather vane.
Luckily, the others arrive to destroy the weather vane and enable him to catch up the Metaloid. The three Go-Busters proceed to overwhelm Denshaloid before they destroy him. By that time, the DenshaZord arrives with two Bugzords to assume a train formation to get to an Enetron tank. As the GT-02 Gorilla and the RH-03 Rabbit battle the Vaglass Megazords, Red Buster returns to the hangar where he finds Koyama repairing Go-Buster Ace and he apologizes to him. With the MegaZord's repairs complete, Hiromu tells Koyama to not let his failure get to him, and Koyama realizes that his fight against the Vaglass is being part of the maintenance crew. Red Buster deploys Go-Buster Ace to form Go-Buster Oh to counter the Vaglass Megazords' train formation. After taking out the BugZords, Go-Buster Oh destroys the Denshazord.
Later, after returning to the hangar, Hiromu leaves Go-Buster Ace in Koyama's hands.
- Hiromu Sakurada (桜田 ヒロム Sakurada Hiromu): Katsuhiro Suzuki (鈴木 勝大 Suzuki Katsuhiro)
- Ryuji Iwasaki (岩崎 リュウジ Iwasaki Ryūji): Ryoma Baba (馬場 良馬 Baba Ryōma)
- Yoko Usami (宇佐見 ヨーコ Usami Yōko): Arisa Komiya (小宮 有紗 Komiya Arisa)
- Cheeda Nick (チダ・ニック Chida Nikku, Voice): Keiji Fujiwara (藤原 啓治 Fujiwara Keiji)
- Gorisaki Banana (ゴリサキ・バナナ Banana Gorisaki, Voice): Tesshō Genda (玄田 哲章 Genda Tesshō)
- Usada Lettuce (ウサダ・レタス Usada Retasu, Voice): Tatsuhisa Suzuki (鈴木 達央 Suzuki Tatsuhisa)
- Takeshi Kuroki (黒木 タケシ Kuroki Takeshi): Hideo Sakaki (榊 英雄 Sakaki Hideo)
- Miho Nakamura (仲村 ミホ Nakamura Miho): Fuuka Nishihira (西平 風香 Nishihira Fūka)
- Tooru Morishita (森下 トオル Morishita Tōru): Naoto Takahashi (高橋 直人 Takahashi Naoto)
- Enter (エンター Entā): Syo Jinnai (陳内 将 Jinnai Shō)
- Messiah (メサイア Mesaia, Voice): Seiji Sasaki (佐々木誠二 Sasaki Seiji)
- Denshaloid (デンシャロイド Densharoido, Voice): Kensuke Tamura (田村 健亮 Tamura Kensuke)
- Mamoru Koyama (小山 守 Koyama Mamoru): Bishin Kawasumi (川隅美慎 Kawasumi Bishin)
- Chief Takaishi: Kouhei Majima (真島光平 Majima Kōhei)
- As part of Super Hero Time, this episode aired alongside Kamen Rider Fourze episode 30, Senior, Useless.
- Viewership: 4.5%
- Mostly Go-Busters-centric scenes for Kamen Rider × Super Sentai: Super Hero Taisen are shown during the ending sequence of this episode.
- This is the first Go-Busters episode not to be written by the head writer Yasuko Kobayashi.
- This is the first Sentai episode to be written by Nobuhiro Mouri, who would later become the head writer for Uchu Sentai Kyuranger.
- A catch-up talk of the first twenty episodes of Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters was aired as part of the Super Hero Max 2012 special event on TV Asahi. 
Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters Volume 2 features episodes 5-8: Mission 5: Dangerous Feverish Runaway!, Mission 6: Combine! Go-BusterOh, Mission 7: Bad Maintenance on Ace?! and Mission 8: Protect the Machine Blueprints!. 
- A Friend Indeed - Power Rangers counterpart in Beast Morphers. See comparison page. (fight footage & story)