|This article is about a/an episode in Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters.|
Mission 39: Finishing Blow! Messiah's Fist (必殺！メサイアの拳 Hissatsu! Mesaia no Kobushi) is the 39th episode of Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters.
While reviewing a blog posting of a Messiah Card sighting, the Go-Busters get a lead as their investigation takes them to a karate dojo in the Renbu district where they find unconscious martial artists and the boy who reported the card. The boy, named Kenta Sawai, attempts to flee when Yoko stops him and he denies knowing anything. By then, Enter arrives and calls in Buglers to fight them while referring to Kenta as his majesty. With Red Buster holding Enter at bay, Blue Buster finds Kenta defeating the Buglers before he runs away. Ryuji finds the boy and watches over him, waiting for the GT-02 to arrive, and he wins Kenta over by confirming the boy's dream to become an engineer. However, Kenta wants to prove himself to his father first so he can pursue his dream. Ryuji is then contacted by Hiromu who tells him the Messiah Card has fused into the boy's karate gloves. When Ryuji attempts to get Kenta to take the gloves off, Messiah takes over the boy's body as he proceeds to have everyone fight him to gather data. The other Go-Busters hold off Escape Evolve while Ryuji takes a beating as tries to reach through to Kenta, who manages to regain control of his body from Messiah. This forces the Messiah Card to use a nearby Enetron tank to become Karateloid as Ryuji becomes Blue Buster Powered Custom to fight him just as his Weakpoint takes effect. In the other fight, Enter spirits Escape away just as the Karatezord arrives. Go-Buster Ace and Buster Hercules battle the Megazord, ultimately destroying it, while Yellow Buster arrives to Ryuji's side and finishes the weakened Karateloid off. Later, Kenta earns his father's blessing to pursue his dream by showing him his new resolve.
- Hiromu Sakurada (桜田 ヒロム Sakurada Hiromu): Katsuhiro Suzuki (鈴木 勝大 Suzuki Katsuhiro)
- Ryuji Iwasaki (岩崎 リュウジ Iwasaki Ryūji): Ryoma Baba (馬場 良馬 Baba Ryōma)
- Yoko Usami (宇佐見 ヨーコ Usami Yōko): Arisa Komiya (小宮 有紗 Komiya Arisa)
- Masato Jin (陣 マサト Jin Masato): Hiroya Matsumoto (松本 寛也 Matsumoto Hiroya)
- Cheeda Nick (チダ・ニック Chida Nikku, Voice): Keiji Fujiwara (藤原 啓治 Fujiwara Keiji)
- Gorisaki Banana (ゴリサキ・バナナ Gorisaki Banana, Voice): Tesshō Genda (玄田 哲章 Genda Tesshō)
- Usada Lettuce (ウサダ・レタス Usada Retasu, Voice): Tatsuhisa Suzuki (鈴木 達央 Suzuki Tatsuhisa)
- Beet J. Stag (ビート・J・スタッグ Bīto Jei Sutaggu, Voice): Yuuichi Nakamura (中村悠一 Nakamura Yūichi)
- Takeshi Kuroki (黒木 タケシ Kuroki Takeshi): Hideo Sakaki (榊 英雄 Sakaki Hideo)
- Miho Nakamura (仲村 ミホ Nakamura Miho): Fuuka Nishihira (西平 風香 Nishihira Fūka)
- Toru Morishita (森下 トオル Morishita Tōru): Naoto Takahashi (高橋 直人 Takahashi Naoto)
- Enter (エンター Entā): Syo Jinnai (陳内 将 Jinnai Shō)
- Escape (エスケイプ Esukeipu): Ayame Misaki (水崎 綾女 Misaki Ayame)
- Messiah (メサイア Mesaia, Voice): Seiji Sasaki (佐々木誠二 Sasaki Seiji)
- GB Custom Visor Voice (GBカスタムバイザー音声 Jī Bī Kasutamu Onsei), Tategami Lioh AI Voice (タテガミライオーAI音声 Tategami Raiō Ē Ai Onsei): Ichirou Mizuki (水木 一郎 Karateroido)
- Karateloid (カラテロイド Karateroido, Voice): Hiroyuki Muraoka (村岡弘之 Muraoka Hiroyuki)
- Kenta Sawai (沢井ケンタ Sawai Kenta): Koumi Hashimoto (橋本仰未 Hashimoto Kōmi)
- Kenta Sawai's father: Shoma Kai (甲斐 将馬 Kai Shōma)
- As part of Super Hero Time, this episode aired alongside Kamen Rider Wizard episode 11, The Promise to Defend.
- Viewership: 4.0%
- Enter's rescue of Escape from the Go-Busters' attack is similar to when Basco saved Sally from the Gokaigers in the previous series, which also occured in the thirty-ninth episode.
- This episode was adapted into Season 1 of Beast Morphers, before the official debut of Beast-X Mode (Powered Custom)
Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters Volume 10 features episodes 37-40: Mission 37: The Black and White Bride, Mission 38: Event! Ace Deathmatch, Mission 39: Finishing Blow! Messiah's Fist and Mission 40: Suffering J. and the Messiahloid. 
- Target Tower - Power Rangers counterpart in Beast Morphers. See comparison page. (Megazord fight footage)