|This article is about a/an monster in Power Rangers S.P.D.|
|"What a rude young man you are. Now, I don't think I'll talk to you at all."|
|"I don't care WHAT color you are. You're going down!"|
|―Mirloc after Sky morphs into the Red Ranger[src]|
Mirloc is a dangerous criminal with the power to travel through any reflective surface. He can also use the magical mirror in his chest to imprison his enemies or turn a reflective surface into a portal to another dimension where he can hold his enemies.
Mirloc became a known mastermind that has knowledge of every deal and shady character in the galaxy. At some point in his life, Mirloc faced Officer Tate, the S.P.D. Red Ranger, and killed him in battle. Mirloc was later captured and put in a high security prison on Gamma Orion with no reflective surfaces since he can use them to escape.
Years later, Sky Tate, the son of the Ranger he killed. comes to interrogate him for information about a criminal. Mirloc tells Sky that he is a collector and if he helps him add something to his collection, he will answer his questions, Sky agrees to give him something as long as it's not mirrors. Mirloc tells Sky that the criminal they were searching for was Slate, a copy-cat criminal who is mostly being supplied genetic codes by Broodwing.
Sky then gives this information to his team in order to see if what Mirloc said was true and they eventually defeat Slate. Later, Sky returns to Mirloc's cell, Mirloc reveals to Sky that he collects sad memories and he wanted to know his saddest memory. While at first reluctant, Sky ultimately tells Mirloc his worst memory which is about the death of his father (without knowing that Mirloc was the one who killed him). After Mirloc mocks Sky's memory a tear falls downs Sky's cheek and Mirloc uses his reflection to escape.
Mirloc later uses his mirrors to capture five of the Rangers for Gruumm, and also manages to imprison the Omegamax Cycle, but the Omega Ranger shatters the mirror, which releases his captives. The monster compliments their efforts but says they still can't beat him, especially Sky saying that he and his father are both worthless. This doesn't shake Sky's teammates one bit, saying that their friend and his father are both great rangers.
Jack hands Sky his morpher and tells him to take his father's murderer down for good. Sky seems unsure, but Jack tells him he has to do this for his father. Realizing his squad leader is right, Sky takes the morpher and becomes the Red Ranger, Mirloc still thinks that he will win, no matter what color Sky is. Mirloc's arrogance is proven wrong when Sky uses the Battlizer to confine Mirloc. He is sent to the distant planet Verinox 12, where there is no sunlight, meaning that no reflections can exist for him to use as a means of escape.
Mirloc is crearly psychotic, as he took great pleasure and joy on mocking Sky over the loss of his father because he was the one responsible for it. Despite this, Mirloc is also a very high class and posh sounding criminal, as he does not take very kindly to being insulted by Rangers.
Powers and Abilities
- Chest Mirror Blast: Mirloc can shoot mirrors from his chest to trap any human inside.
- Mirror Teleportation: Mirloc can teleport in any reflective surface.
- Hand to Hand Combat: Mirloc excels in hand to hand combat, easily overpowering five Rangers and matching the Omega Ranger move for move.
- Sword: Mirloc has a sword to aid him in combat
- Laser Blaster: Mirloc also has a laser blaster to aid him in combat
- Several offenses against officers of the law
- Aiding and abetting activities relating to a criminal organization.
- Planetary mayhem.
- Petty theft.
- Escaping from prison.
- Other unknown offenses.
- Unlike his counterpart Speckionian Genio, who murdered Tekkan Aira (DekaBreak)'s parents, Mirloc killed Sky (SPD Blue)'s father.
- Also unlike his Japanese counterpart, he was the boss to Pouchien Bolapen whereas he has no known connection to Slate in SPD.
- Mirloc's debut scene may be a reference to Hannibal Lecter's introduction in Silence of the Lambs, as it involves him being questioned while incarcerated in an effort to catch a similar criminal.
- He is voiced by Mike Drew, who later voices Emperor Mavro in Power Rangers Super Megaforce.