|This article is about a/an Ranger in Dai Sentai Goggle V.|
- ―GogglePink's roll call[src]
Miki Momozono (桃園 ミキ Momozono Miki) is GogglePink (ゴーグルピンク Gōguru Pinku).
- 1 History
- 2 Personality
- 3 GogglePink
- 4 Behind the Scenes
- 5 Ranger Key
- 6 Notes
- 7 Appearances
- 8 External links
- 9 References
A 16-year-old gymnast (45 years old as for Great Legend War In Gokaiger) who works as an announcer at Kourakuen Stadium. Her forehead jewel is the diamond (highest pitch), symbolizing the Maya and Inca civilizations. Her rhythmic gymnastics apparatus is the ribbon.
Despite being the youngest of the team, Miki shows a lot of maturity for girls around her age and develops a very close bond with her Computer Girl. Like most heroines, she has the skill to switch clothes at will (which includes cross-dressing).
Deathdark Pink: GogglePink's evil counterpart in Deathdark V, a team made of five ninja Spotmen who use a transformation technique similar to Tanuki Mozoo to become the heroes. As with the rest of Deathdark V, Deathdark Pink appears similar to GogglePink with slight differences, its scarf is the color of his uniform (pink) instead of pure white, its weapon is black in color and the team introduction pose has their arms going downwards instead of upwards like the Goggle V entry pose. Also unlike the original GogglePink, Deathdark Pink does not have the energy of the diamond. Deathdark Pink was defeated by the enhanced weapon, Pink Dia Baton. Upon defeat, along with the rest of the team, it changed back to an ordinary Spotman.
Gaoranger vs. Super Sentai
GogglePink is among the Sentai warriors seen in clips when Miku Imamura (MegaPink) lectured Sae Taiga (GaoWhite) about the past female Super Sentai warriors and their shared mastery of disguise and habit of changing their clothing in the blink of an eye, something that Sae had never done before.
Years later, Miki fought alongside not only her own team, but every single Sentai ranger in existence, against the Empire of Zangyack when it attacked the Earth in the Great Legend War. After fighting against hundreds of Gormin and their Zgormin commanders. Kaijou noticed the fleet moving towards them, he gathered all the Rangers together and gave them the order to sacrifice their powers to wipe out the first invasion's armada. The GogglePink powers are later utilized by Ahim de Famille via the Ranger Keys.
Farewell Space Pirates
After the Zangyack's final defeat, Marvelous returned the Ranger Keys to their original owners. It is assumed Miki and her team have their powers once again.
Super Hero Taisen
Miki, alongside her team, among the majority of the Super Sentai heroes, was caught up in the "Super Hero Taisen" incident which eventually resulted in the Super Sentai teams and Kamen Riders joining forces to defeat both Dai-Zangyack and Dai-Shocker. During the final battle, she is seen with Green Flash pushing back Go-Baberu-Da.
Zyuohger vs. Ninninger
GogglePink appeared with her team among the first 38 Super Sentai whom collectively empowered Wild Tousai Shuriken King in its fight against the titanic Gillmarda, granting the Ninningers and Zyuohgers the power to perform the Zyuoh Ninnin Super Sentai Burst which destroyed Gillmarda with the combined power of all 40 Super Sentai.
Super Sentai Strongest Battle
Miki joined the Super Sentai Strongest Battle as a member of Sports Team. It’s unknown whether she participated in any of the matches, but her team lost the competition either in the first round against the Animal Lover Team offscreen or won against them and lost in the second round against Leader Team offscreen.
to be added
Powers and Abilities
to be added
- Pink Ribbon Bind
- Pink Whirlwind
- Pink Heart Hypnosis
to be added
to be added
- Goggle Caesar (shared with Black)
Behind the Scenes
- Miki Momozono is portrayed by Megumi Ōgawa (大川 めぐみ). As GogglePink, her suit actors were Michihiro Takeda (竹田 道弘), who previously played Denzi Pink and Shinobu Shimura (志村 忍), a stuntwoman.
- According to some sources, Miki was to be played by a different actress named Akiko Hayasaka, who was older. As Miki was supposed to be the youngest of the team, the role went to Megumi Ogawa.
- GogglePink wears a pink cloth suit with a white torso rounded down towards a stripe around the belt-buckle, with a white belt and a buckle in a triangular form; the long top of the triangle is a stretched-out letter "G" with the Arabic number "5" filling the rest. Her gloves are white with a pink band around the wrists and the boots are pure white. A pin with the Goggle V logo is pinned on her left side and a scarf flows around her neck. Beneath the belt is a white pocket where he keeps her Goggle Sabre. The helmet is split in three, with a pink top and a gray mouthpiece at the bottom. Her visor is black surrounded in silver similar to the design above. Above the visor is an ornate design with a pink diamond in the center carved in the shape of a "diamond pentagon", a representation of the number "5".
to be added
The GogglePink Ranger Key (ゴーグルピンクレンジャーキー Gōguru Pinku Renjā Kī) is Miki Momozono's personal Ranger Key and what became of her powers after she along with the rest of the 34 Super Sentai sacrificed their powers to end the Great Legend War.
This key along with the majority of the Ranger Keys were collected by the Red Pirates and later used by the Gokaigers. The GogglePink Ranger Key was mainly used by Ahim de Famille (Gokai Pink), who used it to fight as GogglePink.
- When the Gokaigers became Goggle V while fighting the Sneak Brothers.
- As part of a bombardment of changes in the final battle with Emperor Ackdos Gill.
- When the Gokaigers became Goggle V while fighting the Go-Busters.
The Goggle V keys, along with all the Ranger Keys of the first 33 Super Sentai, were briefly taken by the Black Cross King and turned into Ranger puppets that were fought by the Gokaigers and the Goseigers. The Goggle V keys were defeated by Super Gosei Black.
After Zangyack were finally defeated, the Gokaigers gave the Ranger Keys back to their rightful owners. Miki received her key and became GogglePink once more.
- She is based on Cutey Honey, a manga series by Go Nagai where the heroine has an ability to put up disguises in a blink of an eye, something which Miki utilizes frequently.
- Miki is the only Goggle V member to be constantly referred to by her given name. The rest of the Goggle V were referred by their surnames.
- Miki shares the notability alongside Goggle V teammate Kanpei Kuroda of being the only Sentai heroes to not pilot a component of the team mecha.
In a stage show where the Goggle V are seen fighting Dark Science Empire Deathdark, VulPanther, DenziRed, DenziGreen, Kamen Rider V3, Kamen Rider Stronger, Gavan and Ultraman Taro arrive to assist the Goggle V.Dynaman are seen fighting Tailed People Clan Jashinka Empire, Goggle Red, Goggle Black, GogglePink, Ultraman Taro, Gavan, Sharivan, VulPanther, and Kamen Rider Stronger arrive to assist the Dynaman.
- Miki Momozono/GogglePink: to be added
Super Sentai Battle Base
GogglePink is among the vast pantheon of Rangers which are available in the mobile game Super Sentai Battle Base.