|This article is about a/an comic book featuring characters and concepts in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.|
This article is a stub, meaning it needs more information to be a full article. You can improve this RangerWiki article by expanding it if more information is available. If you believe this article to be a dead stub, it may need to be deleted in accordance with the Style Guide.
description to be added. include all DEBUTS or FINAL APPEARANCES
Lord Zedd makes a new set of Dark Rangers and uses magic to rebuild the old Thunder Zords for them to form the Thunder Megazord to challenge and destroy the Ninja Rangers.
to be added
- The Dark Rangers form Mega Tigerzord by merging White Tigerzord and Thunder Megazord. This is incorrect, as Mega Tigerzord is an alternate combination merging White Tigerzord with Thunder Megazord minus Red Dragon Thunderzord.
- Cover features 6 Dark Rangers fighting 6 Ninja Rangers. Actually the story features no White Dark Ranger.
- This issue of Ninja Rangers was published as a flipbook with VR Troopers (Marvel) Issue 3.
- Although this issue featured the Dark Rangers, they were not the Dark Rangers featured in Green No More. Instead they were Osamu Tezuka (from Japan), Stanford Winner (from the United States), Farai Jukwa (from Zimbabwe), Nelida Valensis (from Columbia), and Marie Claire le Monde (from France).
- In this comic series, Power Rangers only used ninja form, not Ranger form. In TV series Rangers had to use Ranger form to summon the Zords, while ninja form was used only when facing Tenga Warriors.
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Archive
For the first time since its original publication, Dark Thunder was reprinted as part of the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Archive Volume One by Boom! Studios, which was first released on June 27th, 2018. The last page was missing from the first versions available on Kindle and Comixology but has since been included in an update.