|This article is about a/an monster in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.|
- ―The Mighty Minotaur's only "lines."[src]
The Mighty Minotaur was created by Finster. Rita sent the Mighty Minotaur to Earth to not let Trini and Kimberly neutralize a garbage dump. He fought with Jason, Zack, and Billy and was winning, while Trini and Kimberly were preoccupied fighting the Putties and Goldar at the waste dump. Then Rita enlarged the monster after which the Rangers regroup and call on their Zords. The Minotaur was more powerful than the Zords and, a brief confrontation in Tank Mode, Zordon determined the monster was too much for the Rangers's Zords. Zordon gives the Rangers their Power Weapons to battle the monster. When confronted by the Minotaur again, they destroy his weapons with the Power Bow and a Power Dagger, knocked him back with the Power Lance and Power Axe, and took him down with the Power Sword. Zordon then told them to bring the Power Weapons together to finish him off so they did so, forming the Power Blaster which was able to finally destroy the monster.
The Mighty Minotaur was a brutal, sinister, wild, savage, arrogant, stubborn, destructive and menacing monster. However, the Minotaur was very unintelligent, speaking only in roars and grunts.
Powers and Abilities
- Power: Although the Mighty Minotaur was one of the very early monsters to appear in the series (being the third monster ever), he was far stronger than the Rangers.
- Strength: The Mighty Minotaur was able to overpower Jason, Billy and Zack in battle and a single blow from his club were able to take down all three Rangers at once.
- Durability: The Mighty Minotaur shrugged off multiple blasts to his chest from the Triceratops Dinozord and Sabertooth Tiger Dinozord and even being blasted by the Dino Megazord in Tank Mode had absolutely no effect.
- Hand-To-Hand Combat: In addition to his raw strength, the Mighty Minotaur was also a skilled fighter, being able to take on both Jason, Billy and Zack, the Rangers with ease.
- Extraordinary Leaper: The Mighty Minotaur could leap incredible distances.
- Fire Breath: The Mighty Minotaur could spew out strong flames from his mouth.
- Horn Lighting Beam: The Mighty Minotaur could fire red and blue colored lighting beams from his horns. This was able to cause large explosions behind the Sabertooth Tiger Dinozord and badly shake up Tank Mode.
- Spiked Club: The Mighty Minotaur used a spike club for combat.
- Horn Shield: The Mighty Minotaur also used a shield to block his enemies' attacks such as a powerful double kick from Billy and Zack.
Behind The Scenes
- The Mighty Minotaur is known for being the very first monster in the Power Rangers franchise to be fought by the Rangers's weapons.
- The Mighty Minotaur was also the very first monster to battle the Megazord Tank Mode.