|This article is about a/an evil zord in Power Rangers Turbo, the third installment in the Zordon Era .|
The Metallosaurus (or Metallasaurus) was produced by General Havoc for his sister Divatox.
The Metallosaurus is a dinosaur robot, resembling Godzilla, that General Havoc used against the Turbo Rangers. After the Rangers unsuccesfully used their Turbo Megazord Spinout move while attempting to destroy it, Metallosaurus did a counter-spin and broke the Turbo Megazord Saber's blade then tossed its part of the blade aside, slashed at it with its claws, and bit into the Megazord's shoulder with its fangs. Metallosaurus turned around and slapped the Turbo Megazord twice with its tail. Metallosaurus spun around a third time and wrapped its tail around the Megazord's arms and chest. General Havoc sent electricity through the tail into the Megazord, frying its controls and immobilizing it in the dinosaur's shocking coils. His Chromite troops climbed into the Megazord's cockpit, overwhelmed the Rangers, and threw them out of the robot. Celebrating his victory over the Rangers, General Havoc began flying Metallosaurus high into the atmosphere, towing the wrapped Turbo Megazord into space.
The Metallosaurus was eventually destroyed by the Turbo Rangers' newly acquired Rescuezords. Later, despite its improvements, the Metallosaurus was destroyed again by the Rescue Megazord.
- The first form looks like MechaGodzilla and the second form looks like Gigan (specially his second form resembles Gigan version from 2004) both from the Godzilla series.
- The Metallosaurus is noted to be the first monster or Zord piloted to attempt to block the Turbo Megazord's Spinout attack, as well as the only one successful in doing so.
- In contrast to it's Sentai counterpart Braking where after it was destroyed, Ritchihiker was destroyed along with it, General Havoc survived Metallosaurus's destruction and left to build a stronger one.
- It's name was seen amongst other monster names in the future episode "Fire in Your Tank."
- This is despite it being a Zord and not a monster and it's name was mispelled as "Metalsaurs."