|This article is about a/an monster in Power Rangers Dino Charge.|
- "Come with me, Ranger. And bring all your useful memories. Ha ha ha ha!"
- ―Memorella luring the Power Ranger disguised as a ghost to steal his or her memories.[src]
- "Ha ha! Let's make new memories."
- ―Memorella after being enlarged by the Magna Beam.[src]
- "Dhaa! What an unhappy Halloween!"
- ―Memorella's final words before her destruction.[src]
On Halloween, Sledge yelled at Memorella in her prison cell and in return she used her Mind Beam on him to read his memories. She was about to be destroyed for this along with Duplicon but she recommended that she use her Mind Beam on the Power Rangers. She was assigned this by Sledge with the assistance of Curio and Duplicon into obtaining the Energems from the Rangers by infiltrating the Amber Beach Dinosaur Museum's Halloween party, with her likeness and appearance so convincing that no one would notice she was actually an outlaw, though Kendall was suspicious. When one of the Rangers is captured and due to the Rangers all dressed up as ghosts, Duplicon transformed Memorella into the duplicate of that Ranger. Thanks to Kendall's lie detector test and her own knowledge of the Rangers, she realized that Memorella was posing as Koda because he never uses formality with her. Beaten by the real Blue Ranger, Memorella sheds her disguise, transforms into a bat, and flies away to escape. Upon catching up to Memorella, the Rangers fought her and the Vivix under her command. Using the Dino Cupid Charger, the Rangers make the Vivix fall in love with Memorella and then defeat her. Sledge has Memorella grow through the Magna Beam and in response, Ivan summons the Ptera Zord. Memorella is then destroyed once and for all by the newly-created Ptera Charge Megazord's Pachy Formation's Final Strike.
Memorella acts very much like a vampire, she is an extremely manipulative outlaw. She went as far as reading Sledge's memory of how Fury brought him a bomb from Keeper and taunted him with it. As Koda, she was clever enough to fool the analyzing computer through speech patterns, but was unveiled due to Kendall's wits. She is also egotistic, much like her male peers, which led to her downfall.
Powers and Abilities
- Mind Beam: Memorella's signature ability where she can fire red soundwaves from her eyes, that when hit on contact with the target, will do two things:
- Mind and Memory Reading: With her Mind Beam, Memorella can read her opponents' minds and memories.
- Hypnosis: Also with her Mind Beam, she can hypnotize her enemies and make them obey her.
- Mouth Blast: Memorella can spew out a red and white blast from her mouth.
- Mouth Laser: Memorella can also spew out red and white lasers from her mouth.
- Bat Transformation: Memorella can also turn into a bat, just like a mythological vampire, which is useful for spying and quick escape.
- Flight: Memorella can fly at high speed while in her bat form.
- Transformation: Memorella can transform back into her normal form at will.
- Vivix Summoning: Memorella can summon an army of Vivix to aid her in battle.
to be added
- Vampire Whip: Memorella is armed with a whip that aids her in combat.
Behind the Scenes
- Memorella is voiced by Lori Dungey and portrayed as Yoshi Sudarso as Fake Koda.
- Her suit actress was Miwa Hashiguchi.
to be added
- Memorella's name is a portmanteau of "Memory" and "Cinderella".
- Memorella's speech and words mostly have "v"s in them. It is a referring to how vampires talk and considering that she is based off of a vampire herself, it actually makes sense.
- She also has the ability to transform into a bat like all vampires do.
to be added