|This article is about a/an Gigadrone in Power Rangers Beast Morphers.|
- "Morphing Beta Model into Meltadrone!"
- ―Scrozzle creating Meltadrone.[src]
It was created when Roxy heard that the Devon was able to escape the hangar. It teleported to the location just as the Racer Zord arrived to free the other trapped Rangers from the hanger. The Gigadrone had damaged the Zord's sword, but Devon used it to his advantage by forcing its spray gun-like arm to shoot acid onto the hanger doors, freeing the trapped Rangers at the last second. Both Meltadrone and the recently released Slicerdrone teamed up but were shortly destroyed by the Beast-X Megazord.
Powers and abilities
- Strength: Meltadrone is an extremely powerful Gigadrone, being able to easily overwhelm the Racer Zord by itself and all three Zords when working with Slicerdrone.
- Armor: Meltadrone has strong armor that is thick enough to be blasted by the Chopper Zord's Rapid Blast and barely even stumble.
- Finger Acid Mist: Meltadrone can fire a white acidic mist from its fingertip just like Meltatron, but can change its size to make it stronger. The acid was strong enough to melt the Racer Zord's sword.
- Arm Acid Spray Gun: Meltadrone has a spray gun on its right arm to fire its acidic mist.
Behind the Scenes
- The drone does not speak but its grunts are provided by Meltatron's voice actor, Ashton Brown.
- Meltadrone was the first Gigadrone that fought alongside another Gigadrone.
- Meltadrone is the first Gigadrone in the Power Rangers Beast Morphers series to fight the Beast-X Megazord.
- Meltatron - Robotron counterpart
- SprayZord - Super Sentai counterpart in Go-Busters. See comparison page.