|This article is about a/an Galaxy Warrior Contestant in Power Rangers Super Ninja Steel.|
- "Megamauler ready!"
- ―Megamauler's first lines after being created.[src]
- "I'm back, folks! You know how I roll! Ra ha ha ha ha!"
- ―Megamauler when being gigantified and as he prepares to operate the steam roller.[src]
- "This isn't good!"
- ―Megamauler's final words before his destruction.[src]
Megamauler was a skeleton/steamroller-themed monster in Power Rangers Super Ninja Steel.
Megamauler was created by Tynamon from six Skullgators using Levi’s voice that he stole and so the stolen Ninja Fusion Star could fuse them with Madame Odius' hammer. He starts crushing the city as the Rangers morphed. After he crushes an overpass, the Rangers quickly summoned their Zords and formed the Ninja Steel Megazord to take on Megamuler, but Megamauler was too strong and defeats the Ninja Steel Megazord by ramming through it, This forces the Rangers to escape, much to Megamauler’s displeasure. He threatens to crush Tynamon when he blamed him, but Tynamon shrinks him and beats him for his failures. Annoyed, he retreats back to the ship. Tynamon found him and convinces him to battle the Rangers with him after his voice is gone. Megamauler accompanies Tynamon as they encounter the Red, Yellow, Blue, Pink, White, and Gold Rangers, they then morphed and the Gold Ranger then turns into the all-new SuperStar Gold Ranger using the Superstar Blade, Megamauler is then quickly destroyed by the SuperStar Gold Ranger's Super Star Storm Slash Final Attack, much to Tynamon's shock.
After Tynamon was defeated by the Lightning Slash Final Attack, allowing Brody to retrieve the Ninja Fusion Star, Megamauler was gigantified for which the Rangers summons the Ninja Blaze Zords and forms the Ninja Blaze Megazord to take on Megamauler, Megamauler then uses the steam roller, but is stopped in his tracks by the Ninja Blaze Megazord, but it was too powerful, so they had the Megazord kick some cargo to block the roller, this gives the Rangers enough time to form the all-new Ninja Blaze Ultrazord for the first time. The Ultrazord and Megamauler charges head first, with the Ninja Blaze Ultra Blitz jumping and blasting Megamauler with its Blaze Ultra Strike, Megamauler tries to fight back, but even he was no match for the Ultrazord's shear strength, the Rangers then used the Blaze Ultra Blitz two times which does major damage to Megamauler and destroys his roller. The Ninja Steel Rangers then destroyed Megamauler for good with the Ninja Blaze Firestorm Final Attack.
Megamauler is a literal monstrous brute who won't take orders from anyone such as his creator. Megamauler is also rebellious, egotistical, aggressive, rude, bad mouthing, and back talking to the core, his overall personality is similar to that of a child who does not like taking orders from parents and/or teachers. He is also very disrespectful to elderly people (as shown as he tries to crush Tynamon) and intentionally would threaten others who talk down to him and won't accept criticism.
Powers and abilities
- Strength: Megamauler is one of the stronger monsters of the entire season, if not the absolute strongest. When he first fought the Rangers in their Ninja Steel Megazord, he ploughed through it with enough force to tear it apart.
- Durability: Megamauler took an energy attack from the Ninja Blaze Ultrazord's cannons and barely reacted. He also took a massive pummeling from the Ninja Blaze Ultrazord with no reaction.
- Speed: Megamauler was very fast when moving his roller, ploughing through the Ninja Steel Megazord faster than it could react. The only thing that could keep up with him was the Ninja Blaze Ultrazord.
- Teleportation: Megamauler can teleport himself to any location at will.
- Roller: As a giant, Megamauler used a roller in combat that he can use to plough down anything that are in his path and was used to tear apart the Ninja Steel Megazord. It was later destroyed by the Ninja Blaze Ultra Strike.
Behind the Scenes
- Megamualer was voiced by Jeremy Birchall and sounds like a deeper voiced version of Wootox and Shelldax.
- Megamauler is the only contestant in the Power Rangers Ninja Steel series to be a monster creation.
- Megamualer is very similar to the Craterite Conglomerate from Power Rangers In Space, as both are monsters created from a series of enemy foot soilders (Craterite Conglomerate: Craterites, Megamauler: Skullgators).
- Megamualer possesses a canon on top of him, and yet he does not use it.
- His counterpart did but it was against the unmorphed Japanese Rangers so they had to cut it out.
- Megamauler was originally meant to be called Boneroller, then it was changed to Compressator, (his name in French version), and it was changed again to Megamauler when the episode aired.
- He along with Drillion, Blammo, Voltipede, and later Versix were part of a special group in Ninninger called the Advanced Yokai.
- Jeremy Birchall recorded his lines for both him and Shelldax in February 2018.
- In Shuriken Sentai Ninninger, most of the monsters are created the same way as Megamauler.
- Advanced Yokai Oboroguruma - Super Sentai counterpart in Shuriken Sentai Ninninger. See comparison page.