This article is a stub, meaning it needs more information to be a full article. You can improve this RangerWiki article by expanding it if more information is available. If you believe this article to be a dead stub, it may need to be deleted in accordance with the Style Guide.
|This article is about a/an evil Zord in Power Rangers S.P.D.|
Number of Episode Appearances
The Mega Drill is a robot used by Praxis.
This robot was given to the Praxis monster by Broodwing to attack Newtech City. The Rangers attempted to stop it with their Delta Runners but were no match for the robot's immense firepower, soon after forcing them to back off. When Jack showed up, they formed the Delta Squad Megazord for the first time. It attempted to obliterate the Megazord but it was too fast and overwhelmed the robot with it's Delta Blaster, It soon after attempted a surprise attack but was disarmed by the Drill Robot's rock attack which made it's blaster land atop the robot. Unfortunately for Praxis, the Megazord drew it's Delta Sword and slashed the robot whilst retrieving it's main weapon. Praxis decided to make himself scarce whilst the Megazord charged up the Delta Blaster and destroyed the Drill Robot.
Powers and abilities.
- Power-In spite of being the 2nd robot deployed in the season, the Drill Robot is strong enough to defeat the individual Delta Runners. Simply by driving forward, it was able to shunt The Delta Runner 5 aside as well as shove aside Rescue Runner 4.
- Durability-The Drill Robot has strong armour that can withstand a lot of powerful hits without reacting. Multiple blasts from Delta Runner 2 had no effect and a combined blast from both it and Delta Runner 3 did little more than make it rock up and down. After th Delta Squad Megazord was formed, it was shot multiple times by it's Delta Blaster but was unaffected.
- Laser Barrage-The Drill Robot can unleash a barrage of orange energy lasers from itself, This is it's strongest attack as it can cause enormous explosions,
- Rock Barrage-The Drill Robot can fire rocks from the tubes on it's back. THis was strong enough to make the Megazord fall over and lose it's blaster.
- Ejection System-The Drill Robot has a foolproof ejection system, as shown when Praxis saved himself from possible obliteration.
- Drills-The Drill Robot has drills on either side of itself. When spun, they could easily destroy Delta Runner 3's Super Crime Scene Tape.