|This article is about a/an villainous mecha in Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters.|
|This Metaloid is also known as the MegaZord, DenshaZord 2|
- ""Hello. I am MegaZordloid. I will be departing shortly""
- ―MegaZordloid's first words after creating himself[src]
- ""Last stop! Last stop! We would like to deeply thank today's customers.""
- ―MegaZordloid before falling over after his engine was destroyed and it's final words before it's destruction[src]
MegaZordloid (メガゾードロイド, Megazōdoroido) is created when Messiah Card 06 infects DenshaZord 2 when it is summoned. Talking like a train conductor and able to turn his body into a train, MegaZordloid's objective is to gather data on human despair from those he forcefully enters into his body. When Yoko Usami's appearance inside disrupts his data intel with her inspiring hope, the other Go-Busters take advantage to board MegaZordloid and destroy his core to immobilize him so Buster Hercules can finish him off. However, with the others getting the passengers to safety, Enter revealed it was all planned as the data on human hope that Yoko provided allowed the Messiah Card to survive its host and reformat the MegaZord Delta model within the Messiah Metaloid into MegaZord Zeta.
- Messiah Card: 06
- Production Motif: DenshaZord 2
- Height: 55.5 m
- Weight: 1660 t
- MegaZordloid is voiced by Hiroki Takahashi (高橋 広樹 Takahashi Hiroki) in his Super Sentai debut.
- MegaZordloid's suit actor is Hajime Kanzaki.
- MegaZordloid is the only Metaloid to not have a MegaZord counterpart, as MegaZordloid itself is also a MegaZord.
- It is also one of the few MegaZords to lack projectile or energy attacks since it spent most of the episode in its train form. The only other MegaZord like this was Parabolazord.
- It's motif is based off a subway train and a minotaur.
- MegaZordloid were designed by character designer Yasuhiro Moriki.
- DenshaZord 2 - MegaZord counterpart. (Before being upgraded)