|This article is about a/an monster in Kishiryu Sentai Ryusoulger.|
- "Take a look..."
The Medusa Minosaur (メデューサマイナソー Mede~yūsa Mainasō) is a gorgon-based Minosaur monster from the Warfare Tribe Druidon, created from the negative emotions of Ui Tatsui, based on her desire to be seen and acknowledged by others.
to be added
The Medusa Minosaur, like all Minosaurs, is unintelligible and can only speak one word, which is "Take a look" (見ろ Miro).
Powers and Abilities
- Petrification: Medusa Minosaur can turn anyone into stone by using the eyes on her chest.
- Cobramberge (コブランベルジュ Koburanberuju): The Medusa Minosaur wields a kris-style blade for combat.
- Saber Slash: An attack capable of cleaving a building in one slice.
- Minosaur Attributes : Half-Beast, Half-Human Monster.
- Place of Distribution : Petrified Town (石化の街 Sekka no Machi).
- Minosaur Experience Point : 304.
Behind the Scenes
- The Medusa Minusaur is portrayed by suit actor Yuichi Hachisuka (蜂須賀祐一 Hachisuka Yūichi).
- Curiously, a Medusa-like monster appeared in Dino Super Charge, another dinosaur-themed series.
- The Medusa Minosaur's EXP value (304) is a Goroawase pun. It could be read as mi (3) - rei (0) - yo (4);i.e. "to look at", "to see".
- She is the first female Minosaur to be shown in the show.
- Her design (IE: Her face not showing her eyes) draws some similarities to Dayu Usukawa, Naria, and Akyanba (All were also portrayed by Yuichi Hachisuka, her suit actor).
- Altough called the "Medusa Minosaur", her design actually draws inspiration from the Gorgon (Medusa being one of the most notable members of the species). The sword and the face with open mouth showing curved teeth also implies inspiration from Indonesian things like Keris and Leak.
- In the stage shows at Japan, the Medusa Minosaur has a male variant, with black and red sword.