|This article is about a/an episode in Power Rangers Zeo, the second installment in the Zordon Era.|
Mean Screen is the thirteenth episode of Power Rangers Zeo.
Intrigued at how something so small as a computer virus can cause the humans so much grief, King Mondo sends down Mean Screen to hack into computers and amplify the disaster. Meanwhile, Bulk and Skull are put on traffic cop duty, only to get in trouble for giving Jerome a citation himself.
to be added
- Jason David Frank as Tommy Oliver (Zeo Ranger V Red)
- Johnny Yong Bosch as Adam Park (Zeo Ranger IV Green)
- Steve Cardenas as Rocky DeSantos (Zeo Ranger III Blue)
- Nakia Burrise as Tanya Sloan (Zeo Ranger II Yellow)
- Catherine Sutherland as Katherine "Kat" Hillard (Zeo Ranger I Pink)
- David Yost as Billy Cranston (Voice only)
- Paul Schrier as Farkas "Bulk" Bulkmeier
- Jason Narvy as Eugene "Skull" Skullovitch
- Gregg Bullock as Detective Jerome Stone
- Richard Genelle as Ernie (credit only)
- Darren Press as Raymond
- David Fielding as Zordon (face)
- Bob Manahan as Zordon (voice)
- Donene Kistler as Alpha 5
- Richard Steven Horvitz as Alpha 5 (voice) (as Richard Wood)
- David Stenstrom as King Mondo (voice)
- Alex Borstein as Queen Machina (voice)
- Barbara Goodson as Prince Sprocket (voice) and Orbus (voice)
- Oliver Page as Klank (voice)
- Karim Prince as Mean Screen (voice)
- The way the computer virus that Tanya found was cured was in no way a realistic depiction of how it would work in real life. You need an antivirus and you can't just close all the tabs.
- In the shot of Mean Screen on the ATM, there is a time code box which is a staple of Japanese television.
- This was presumably left in as Vicky Bronaugh probably thought it was hard to see due to the size of the shot and time box.
- First appearance of Raymond. He appears next in "A Small Problem".
- Billy announces to the Power Rangers at the Power Chamber on the videophone that he is coming home to Earth at the end of the episode. The footage used would later be recycled for "Rangers of Two Worlds, Part II".
- A similar plot from this episode would later be used in the Power Rangers Super Ninja Steel episode, "Tech Support".
- Representing Zeo, Mean Screen was one of three classic Power Rangers episodes which was released as part of the Power Rangers Generations DVD included in issue 16 of the UK Jetix Magazine on November 3rd 2005.